Reviews for Beyond the Shadows
Fatecaster chapter 28 . 3/17/2013
I really loved the action of this story and you wrote the characters wonderfully! Kalista is a pretty epic character! I do with there'd been more KalistaxRiku moments though
Cdelancy chapter 28 . 1/14/2013
LOL! Good story
SilverNeira chapter 28 . 3/14/2012
Awesome! I especially like Sora's last line in the story, it was hilarious! XD
tricksterash chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
The end made the entire story for me XD Sora's last line made me laugh. It was awsome. Also, something you pointed out with this story, everyone just assumes the prophecies are about the main hero. Well, you know what they say about assuming -
PurpleLemonadex3 chapter 28 . 6/23/2010
lol awesome ending!
Liaon chapter 28 . 5/3/2010
lolz! The last part was funny!

'Riku had just reached the shore when she got to him. She was running so fast she couldn't even stop herself from colliding into him, knocking them both into the water. Laughing, he sat up and locked his arms around her waist, burying his face in her neck. Then, after a moment, he brought one of his hands to her face and stared into her eyes.

"We're back," he said breathlessly.

"We're home," she corrected, pressing her lips against his. She was home, and it was everything she had every dreamed it could be.

Breaking the kiss, the two of them looked over.

"Ok," began Sora, "I know you two have a bad habit of not telling me stuff, but this is just ridiculous…"...'

:D at this I lol for a few minutes! XD Anyways great story! Hope you'll make a sequel of this! :D XD
Shade the Bat chapter 28 . 1/5/2010
lol PERFECT closing line!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 28 . 1/3/2010
*laughs at the end* Gotta love Sora.

A lovely ending to a beautiful story. It has been a lot of fun reading and reviewing this story. Thanks for a wonderful story.

Keep up your good work!
94yonders chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
so this is kalista's past,very inetersting indeed

ember is such a cool character too, she brought a dragin to help them! that is what i call AWESOME-ness! \( O )/
Elizabeth9325 chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
perfect ending to the perfect story! I'm very glad that you decided to write this story and share it. It will always be one of my favorites and I'll continue to reread it forever.
NellyLove chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
Great ending to a great fic! I loved it!

Yunie Tatlin chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
YEAH! Happy end! Whoot! Yay Kalista! You sure like to beat her up huh? Still... Hehe, Riku *sighs* Home. Kalista has a home. Sora is so kind. Uh, yeah I kind of had a brain fart. Anyway, thank you for writing this! I enjoyed reading it!
black.maple.tree chapter 28 . 1/1/2010
LOL I really liked the last line :) Great job! I really liked it!
94yonders chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
LOL. it is ok kalista, i can relate how you feel! if i see cloud as my rescuer, i would definitely blush and mutter incoherent words :P

"He was about Leon's age, with blond, spiky hair and a black outfit. Kalista almost dropped her jaw. He was absolutely gorgeous! He bent his head down close to hers. “You ok, sweetheart?” he asked."

i think i'll faint! ohh the gorgeousness! ()

great job once again!
94yonders chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
“What! But Sora... I don't do dresses!

LOL. i wonder what would happen next, i am sure it would be grand or something

and when would riku come in? *pout*

til nest time! great job once again!