Reviews for Musings
4573964 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Haha, this was a great little fic! Short and sweet. And, aww, the ending was so perfect.
CJM102 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Very well done, quite interesting with a nice ending.
Light as Air chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Heh, this was kind of funny cute I enjoyed it. A little short but I'd give it an eight out of ten any day. I found it amusing.
Matahari chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Very sweet. I always wonder what's in that book too!

Matahari
MistyRiver chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
"Kawaii, kawaii, Nanao-chan... lovely, lovely, Nanao-chan..." -
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
You know, I always thought it just to be a simple book. Well excellent amount of detail, spelling and plot.

Ruto Kuntai
haru mitsui chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
beautiful. it enlightens me XD
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I always wondered about Nanao's big book.

/He never noticed that every time he did something particularly annoying or suggestive to his Fukutaicho, that she would sit down in some dark corner or another and note it down in the book.

He never noticed that whenever he did something particularly kind or heroic for her, she would laboriously record every detail of the event.

If Kyouraku Shunsui ever cared to take a peak in the book, he would find that his lovely Nanao-chan’s descriptions of his good points were far more numerous and detailed that his many flaws./

I love the ending! So sweet and cute!
Muselolo chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
It was so cute, but the thought of someone jotting down details about me is scary...
Infatuationbl chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
that was cute!

if you are on livejournal ever, please consider posting this fic on the SHunsuiXNanao community. there are other Shunsui X nanao fans who would enjoy this fic.
OneMoreBite chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This was really nice and sweet. I'm a fan of ShunsuixNanao pairings. hehe.

Actually, "Taicho" is actually spelled "Taichou" so you gotta watch out for that. My friend told me that the words and stuff that end with "o" needs to be added a "u" now, and it's something new... I guess. I made that same mistake for a fic and she didn't shut up until that fact was carved deep into my brain, so you know that it's true.

Anyway, this was really well written and kawaii!
WeAsLeYkid8 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Too cute! I loved it! :)
ichigoislove chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
That was very swet! Lovely. :)
altersuperego chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I'm glad it turned out longer than you intended! You put in a lot of fun stuff, like the Matsumoto and Ukitake mentions, that were a lot of fun. Lovely writing, as well.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
*claps* i like it i've thought about it too and i figured illegal spells central 46 entrusted to her or something idk