Reviews for Corpse groom
wolfawaken chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
Ok this story need updating fast.
Nusku chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
O.O oh my! Asato-chan! Don't be fooled by his innocence!
Titels chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
Oh my, Nice story Even thou I'm waiting for evil Muraki's appearance:P And, hahahha, Murky. XD Did you steal that from word's correcting program? I always get it as a suggestion when writing MurakiXD
Momo chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
did you discontinue this story! i really like it! its soo mysterious
demonlifehealer chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
(whines) I want muraki! Can't he make an appearance! I mean that Adrian is nice...but Muraki is better. And even if Muraki is just using Adrian's body can you please have Muraki back in his regular body...I want MURAKI! (sob)! Plus, is Muraki still going to go after Tsuzuki or is he really dead? I hope he's not really dead because that would kill the Tsuzuki/Muraki story. Though great plot and please update soon! I can't stand people who have a wonderful plot and then never update! It nearly makes me want to bust out in tears, lol.
Spidey chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
I'm such a fan, I've read all your stories yesterday and they're awesome! This one is by far my favourite and your latest 'the wardrobe'. But when will you update this fic? I wanna know what happens! Where's that sexy fiend Muraki dissapearred to? Everyone knows he's invincible so no he can't die. Me wuv Mooraki! Go mr. psycho!

Hhahaa I don't trust that Adrian, specially since he's crushing on Tsuzuki the cutie!

You have a great way with words by the way. I love Tsuzuki's 'characteriszation' (damn long word that) the way you write him in first person just empathises his gentle caring nature. I laughed so hard when he got an injection in the butt. Poor purple eyes.

You have a wonderful imagination - for example using Tsu's body as a puppet to Muraki's evil plots (well he does that all the time) but I mean it was really realistic the way you made Tsuzuki think the flat was haunted with the feathers and all.

Muraki! Stalk me! please! lol.

Well take care of yourself and if you don't write soon I'll despair in my chair :(

Spidey xx

P.S THE FAN DEMANDS AN UPDATE! HEHE.
Hikarisakurariver chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
*claps*

lol well done, another briliant chappie _
ViolentRoses chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
Aww... this chapter was so sweet. Muraki/ Adrian is so cute . I just want to squeeze him to death.

You so have to update soon _ I love this story..
Devils Melody chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
Damn alert system! That's why I haven't really reviewed, because I didn't even know that you posted. Muraki is a really good actor ne? Did he magically alter his looks or something?
Sueona chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
Great chapter. I just love the details in it. I still say the guy is Muraki or something that Muraki sent to get Tsuzuki. I really want to know what this guy's story is. Love the story and can't wait for an update which I hope is soon. :D
Princess Sin chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
how sweet. bringing tsuzuki chocolates like they are dating. the scene in the hospital where tsuzuki thinks the nurse was fond of his rear was too funny. poor thing. anywahy, i was wondering how old adrian was. for some reason i was thinking he might have been something like 16 or 17. now that adrian has fainted is tsuzuki going to take him to his appartment or will he check adrian for some clue as to where he lives and take him home? and you still haven't answered the most important question of all. is adrian really muraki?
ViolentRoses chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
WOW! this is surely a turn of events. I am very intrigued now and wish there was more. I am so wanting to know if that is the real Muraki and if it is what happened? Oh this is exciting. please update soon _
SLeeplEzz.HeR0 chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
Wow,

that was a really good chapter. Was that man Muraki, or just some guy who happens to remind Tsuzuki of him? You did a really good job! I can't wait unitl the next chapter.
Sueona chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
YAH, an update! So, good like always. I love how you have Tsuzuki. Now, I wonder if this person is really Muraki or someone else. My mind is racing now. Hope you update soon. :D
Princess Sin chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
oh yeah, it's update time. this was so good. so, is it really muraki? since he was able to absorb some of tsuzuki's restorative ablities, does that mean muraki with tsuzuki's powers was able to make himself young again. but what confuses me is is muraki a teenager or is that the body of a clone? has he lost his memories or is it a trick and he does remember who he is? i wanted to read more but now i have to wait. i don't wanna wait. i read and see what please update i must know what muraki is up to and see if he has in fact been reborn so to speak.