Reviews for The Way to the Heart
Jdkwinxgrl chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
"before he could give him a big lecture on friendship" XD
Crystal A. Kanbara chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I got to say, this was an incredible story, I was literally in tears at the end, it's nice to read a fic with it concentrating around the friendship area of not only Roxas and Sora but Roxas and his group of friends in twilight town after everything, great job :)
kilatails chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
I hav to be honest with u... I cried the entire time I was reading this! Dont start getting a weird look on ur face, I just get into this stuff so much that I actually show real emotion! ...you should hav seen me when I watched Titanic in theoters... Anyway, I loved it a whole lot, and I hav to say I agree in all ur points about Nobodies. Roxas should really get a happy ending in the real story, then again the third hasnt come out in the US so I can't really say anything until i play the third game... ok story goin on ma favs, Ja ne _
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
["Look! It's a ghost!"]

Hm...maybe Roxas should consider that on Halloween...ehehe.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Whoa..it's good.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
Great story.
Chocobaby chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
You rock! So heart touching! I love it!
FlikFreak chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
I'm surprised that I didn't find this fic sooner; I've been looking all over for something like this! People don't often make fics centered around the friendship aspect between Roxas and Sora - it's usually an extreme of either yaoi or hating one another. Seeing a fic like this is VERY refreshing, and it's also VERY well-written. My one and only complaint is that we never get to see Seifer freaking out over Roxas's ghostly appearance XD Splendid job!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
I really liked this story xD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
nice!
zedelghem chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
Aw...happy ending! Kinda sad it's over, though...

Hope you're well! (Or, at least, getting well soon...)
Shire Folk chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
Aw... it's over. I hoped you could get to the SoraxKairi and RoxasxNamine scenes. Oh well. Excellent as always and I hope you update your other Kingdom Hearts story soon. But I loved how this story went and I'm pretty sure Seifer would be really freaked out as soon as Roxas shows up. Roxas could simply pwn him as I showed.

And if you haven't checked out my sneak peak yet, you did want to know what's happening to Roxas so here it goes. The next day from the present day in the last chapter (so Wednesday as the last chapter was Tuesday), Roxas gets knighted by King Mickey. So we have Sir Roxas.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You.

-Andrew
Hijokugei chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
Heh. The last two chapters were kinda sappy, but other then that, It's cool.
annette chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
The last line of the story was beautiful. I really loved that. I also liked how Riku paid attention to Olette. Poor girl kept trying to get his attention. The best of the chapters. Now make a sequal, ok.
Inkbug chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
AW!

Okay- now that I let that one out XD

A great ending to a wonderful story. Per usual your characterizations are great (I really don't think I spelled that one right...)

Roxas's conversation with Hayner about Axel was well placed and well writen, In character for both of them. Congrats!

I would love a sequal though...

- The Brunette Bookworm