Reviews for Come Hither
Confused Anon chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Uh are you ever going to update? It's been what? Six years? If your done with the story please update it if your note planing on updating it tell us and after a month or so have it either adopted or delete the poor thing hasnt it suffered enough?
Alice chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Entire story then weekly uploads please!
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Uhm.. well, first.. I think that Pansy is way too cheeky and flirtatious, and that's just not her.. I mean, she's a Slytherin, she must have a bit of dignity.

Then... When I read that Harry Potter was dancing and had a pole I just.. The first thing that appeared in my mind was: WHAT THE FUCK?

It's bad written. But at least is detailed.
Chapter 3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
The sequel as a whole please. BTW is it done yet?
lala chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
lol dumbledore likes watching children have sex
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
I love how Draco's thinking; "If I weren't so mortified I'd laugh at Snape saying 'snog'." And then Snape leaves and it turns out apparently HARRY wasn't quite as mortified and was trying VERY HARD not to 'laugh his arse off' at Snape saying 'snog'.

The rest was good too, but that was hilarious.
Heaven24 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
It's a really great story.

I would like:

The entire story uploaded when finished, as a whole.
Doni chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Hot!
tamjau chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
i keep reading the title as "Come Hitler" :'D ooh just can't stop laughing at that. but anygay, nice fic ;)

-tamj
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
When Finished As A Whole, If You Haven't Already Decided, Please.

YYWKMN.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
finish the sequal if you don't mind. i would like to read more. keep up the good work and do your best.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
oh wow it was Professor McGonagall, aw man even Dumbledore was there well it was good that he move McGonagall away. wait does he know about them. ah a lap dance how fitting. no he Draco ran away from Harry saying the three words that most not all love to hear or not to hear. but Draco said the three little words. lol for Snape to use snog adn that is the only thing they can say at the time. lol
YinKeket chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
nice touch for Harry to have a pole come forth. aw man someone or something open the door. ah it was getting good. i wonder who it is. can't wait to read more.
haiylighGIRL chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
finish the sequal please!
anteze chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
omg i was gonna cry when harry started crying :'(

just goes to show how much of an effect you story has on others

well done!