Reviews for Cosmic
Angelmoo1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
brilliant love this - it's definitely one of my favourites - go Scully! xx
Nagini85 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You named him Lucifer!? Genius! Flirting with the devil indeed, teehee. I love your use of idioms and I love this story!
Kate chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I absolutely loooove this! It's one of my all time favourites. I can so see Scully do this. :) Good job!
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS! I WANT TO SEE IT CONTINUE! :D
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
LOL I love this. I can just picture the shocked look on Mulder's face. Great job, I just wish that they would have talked about it for a little while longer. :P
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Lol!

LOL LOL LOL!

amazing story, tres amusant )

wish that bit had been in the episode too...
chocolatefan chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Really liked your story and your right that episode (though I loved it) could need some balancing out ;) Good job!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
A great story. Very funny.
Stephen Greenwood chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Very neat idea with the name! Thought that was a clever little twist in there.

Good analysis of the ep too: Scully must've been raw about Det. White and Mulder, and you've summed up her feelings pretty darn well.

Thank heavens for creative licence!
CRP81 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Okay, you're officially my favourite Fanfic author! From your profile we have much in common.

Cheers.
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I love it. That's all there is to it. : ) And you're right... Comity was such a tragedy for Scully. Forgive the pun, it had to happen some time or another. Anyhow, great job!
MariShal chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
LOL, this is too funny, excellent!

The lines about her feet are perfect!

" See, Mulder... my feet can reach the frigging pedals and they can press them all the way to the fucking floor. "

It was kind of stupid from Mulder to say her feet couldn't reach the pedals! But he had no better response to her "big macho man" rant, hehehe I always wondered why Mulder was always driving... I love that scene in Syzygy :-)

Great job!
earthrite chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I like it, but will have to go back and remind myself of the Comity case now. Find it a bit hard to imagine the language from Scully, but totally believe the outrageous flirtation and use of womanly charms. I don't feel the least bit sorry for Mulder.
ayesis chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
o... how bout another chapter?

lov always

x zoe x
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
hahaha i loved it! so out of character for scully...i love it! good job )