Reviews for Five Reasons
tenfeettall chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Again, #5 has stayed with me in a way that most other moments in other stories have not. Just excellent
tenfeettall chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Eerie and wonderful. I first read this fic years ago, and #5 has stayed with me for so long. Every time I think about a true hero, I think about the difference between living and dying for a cause. Bravo
xLL-Ax chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
This was very interesting and v cool to read ;3
devilsama666 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
I have inly one thing to say : WOW , this is brillant ! Great work , keep it up !
lazyass out !
onlytoask chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
You're a magnificent writer. This was truly fantastic.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Oo
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
The Orochimaru bit was enlightening. Of all the things you wrote here, that was what I had understood the most. Excellent.
Izaranna chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Who was the first person then? Hiruzen, Iruka or Teuchi? Or is it Naruto himself?
Could the next one be: the Five things Naruto stopped wanting? Like: Acknowledgement, because there are things greater than being acknowledged by people who mean less than the sum of the whole.
Also, I don't know if its intentional or not, but it's spelled 'Shikamaru' not 'Shikamura'.
Please update!
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Truly masterful writing. You have grasped the art of short story, undoubtedly so.
X-elemental chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
"A/N: Thank you Random One-Shot for the prompt but unfortunately for you I don't really like Sakura. Five Times Naruto Fell in Love with Sakura was therefore edited to this version."

You are so mean...
Cute Kirby chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Wow. Some of these are really insightful. You've pretty much pegged Hokage-that-never-was Danzo (even though I'm pretty that this was written long before Danzo made his bid for Hokage), except for one thing: Danzo thinks of his village, not "his people."

My favorites are the first three sections of chapter seven. I sometimes feel like people have forgotten what true love is, so . . . Faith In Humanity Restored! :D
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
*claps* Yay for side character exploration.
Yuu3 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
I don't Ike Sakura neither. Therfore, I love the last bit when Sakura died. Died for Sasuke, a traitor.
I found the one where Naruto married Itachi's daughter the best. I had initially thought, pedophile. Cause she 17! ...so, since Itachi is Naruto's father in law, Sasuke is Naruto's uncle in law right? XD and to think Naruto was only a few months older than Sasuke.
Yuu3 chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Naruto who shall be the downfall of Konoha no Sato? I love that. Cause Canon is way too forgiving to my liking.
Yuu3 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
...I'm wondering and i shall ask, unlike Jiraiya. What did Naruto sees in his dream?