Reviews for Déjà Vu
TinkStar87 chapter 18 . 8/18
Oh how i LOVE this series! It definitely had me on the edge of my set at some moments, loved all the family interaction. Really well done. My only complicates - if you can call them that - are that Rory and Logan's friends were hardly mentioned or even seen in this, i get it was more about the kids, but still just saying. The other thing is just something I'm wondering about cause it wasn't made quite clear; at the family get together (Holidays and the Wedding) was Jess there or not...weird to me that I'm wondering about the one character in the whole(actual) series i can't stand...also i find myself wondering if Bobbie ever found someone...again weird to me! Thank you for the great stories, REALLY hope you come back and do more. Added to favorites. Read ya Later ;)
rian.nicole chapter 18 . 7/28
I read through all three in one day. I 3 them!
julzbobbibroun chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
AMAZING! The entire series. So much love!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
A prequel. .. jake and ellie teenager years.? Please
acechica chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
So amazing! Read the whole series this week. Loved it!
ringmybella chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
Great series. I'm sad to see it come to an end but it's a lot better than having you abandon it. I'm glad Rory and Logan were still happy after all this time and I'm glad you made this installment more about them than their kids.
middiegurl08 chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
I've read the whole series twice now and I love it just as much the second time around. I love how well Logan and Rory knew and understood their kid throughout. You wrote their family dynamic so well and so consistently. And I loved the little moments from past stories that you reminded us of in each of the later stories. The final chapter really got me. The wedding was beautifully written. I especially loved the part with Logan walking Ellie down the isle. & I loved the nickname you gave her too - Cinder-Ellie. That is adorable! I could ramble on with positives for ages because I love these stories so much. Thanks for sharing with us! :)
Julie Sue chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
sooo GOOD! thank you for finishing the fic! it was soo good you are soo good!
Julie Sue chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
too stinking cute! my heart breaks for Becca and Jake! why wont she let them help each other! :0(
Julie Sue chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
i am loving this! and this is real stuff! i love it!
Julie Sue chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
ahhhhhhhh so cute about Cody and his lady friend! 3 and my heart breaks for Jake!
Julie Sue chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
sweet moment between Luke and Jake! my heart breaks for them!
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
no time to write anything I must continue to read!
Julie Sue chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
loves it! 3
Julie Sue chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
aww i like this family time they have! ;0) i know i say this after every chapter but its how I feel! I love this story! ;)