Reviews for Mistaken and Taken
Maharet11 chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
This chapter is very sweet. I was in a bad mood before, but now that I've read this I'm happy again ;)

The story of what happened to Safia is very sad, but it seems that Natalie is going to give Vladislaus happiness. Hopefully Gabriel won't come and spoil it this time.
mischarose chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
hey there girl!, just finished reading your latest chapter!,it's just what i needed!,i am writting this review in between baking batches of cookies for a tea i am having,think the count would like ginger-lime cookies?hm?.anyways,this latest chapter is very good,now we are getting to the good stuff(or as my mother would say..naughty stuff!),at least i hope!.as natalie and dracula finally made some true confessions-FINALLY!,i could picture drac there smiling as natalie spoke those eyes blue eyes crinkling up,the crows feet at the corners deepening,that smug smile turning into one of pure happiness and joy(that is so odd saying that in reference to the count!). you are quite good at describing a scene without going on forever(like i do!)and the set up also i give you like 9 1/2 stars!,well gotta cut this short,cookies are BURNING!,and so am i
Maharet11 chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
This is very interesting. I wonder what will happen when the hunters find the vampires... And are Dracula and Natalie going to admit their feelings. Will Natalie become a vampire?
Shorty1975 chapter 9 . 9/18/2008
Its about time you came back... Great, Im thinking like Dracula. Anyways, wonderful chapter. I can't wait to see what plan b turns out to be. And if needed plan c and d and so forth. :P
SwordMasterZ chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
I like this and yoou know if you want to use the brining some of the carecters back plan you could always say God did it and leav out tthe complicated question of how
SwordMasterZ chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Love it. I like it you knowe Rapheal sort of looks like Valken but he did not in herit his back bone apaarently
SwordMasterZ chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I was wondering How is Rapheal Related to The other Volareas. is he a Cus en or the chiled of some unknown sibbling. Or Did Valken and or Anna have a kid that no one knew about
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
if Draculas back I say you bring Bback Anna or Valke or some one just for te sake of teaching Raphal a lsson
chase young's daughter chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
Brilliant ! :Dx

Looking forward to the next chapter:)

x x x
Chris chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
I finally read Chapter 8. The fluff wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Lots of other important things happened too, so it was fine.

I enjoyed reading about the cool things vampires can do (eg. hear a heartbeat in the next room). Little things like that make the story more interesting.

Update again soon!
Ruby Chubb chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
wohoo, nice job!
FallinAngelGirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
-Evil laughter- I must say, Selena is sure acting like the mother here. Keep it up. :)
Shorty1975 chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
YAY! An update. I liked this chapter. I like the fluff. :)
Erikslittleangel13 chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I love how Natalie is so firey, and how the count is kinder than he seems. That's how i have always wanted to portray him, and I love the brides, how each is different. You have the kind one the mean one, and the follower, it makes the story much more interesting. I like how Natalie is a Valerious and the count doesn't know, but what would happen if he found out? would he still care fore her like he does now, or not?

Maybe, for Carl, you could have the women who he spent the night with in the movie come back. Maybe he could save her life again or something. I know it sounds kind of ordinary, but maybe it can spark some inspiration for you!

Please update soon!

You are very talented, and I like you style of writing. Originality can be hard to find on this site a lot of times, and I am glad that you reviewed my story, and I had the chance to read yours!

thanks!

Awesome Job!
Chris chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
I just spent an hour catching up reading. Here I go: From chapter six near the start: "gapped at it in awe." Is gapped a word? I think you want gawked or gazed. And at the start of Chapter 7: "Seeing what was left of her food made her somewhat nervous, there was not that much left just some bread, a small chunk of cheese and some fruit, she hoped she would reach Budapest soon." could have been four sentences.

But enough about grammar. I didn't realize till now some of your talents. You have a way of including many characters and keeping them all real. And you are good at relations between characters and having emotion in that. There was some real emotion in those chapters. Who wouldn't feel sad when she left Erik?

I have to say that Edward Sarnus made me think of Edward Scissorhands. Just in the name and a pale face though.

As for Carl, I was always thinking he'd go with you. Age differences don't become an issue when you think of Dracula. But maybe you wanted a new fictional character. In that case I can't help you- yours are much better than mine!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »