Reviews for Mistaken and Taken
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
I see your chapters are getting longer, which is a good thing. But sometimes they can keep a reader bored, or the reader may find it too long unless it has a lot of action, but your chapters are good. Keep it up!

Chris chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Violin rocks! If Sophie had taken lessons, she could have hypnotized her enemies with her spectacular musical abilities! Anyways...

I think I found one incomplete sentence in all the five chapters I read, but there were a bunch of run-ons. Maybe keep that in mind when you write. Lean towards using a period instead of a comma.

Your chapters get longer and longer all the time. Have you considered submitting shorter chapters more often? That way we get more updates and you get more specific reviews.

Now for all the stuff I liked. Erik is a really fun new character. I think he lightens up the story really well. Don't kill him, please!

I like how there's a library and you get to learn a bit more of what the castle all has in it. One thing I was wondering, though, was what the books are all about. What kind of books are in Dracula's library? What does Natalie read? What did she read about when she was in her room a few chapters ago? I think giving some names of titles would be fun, and could possibly be a good opportunity for foreshadowing or something.

I'm curious what will happen to Alina... a dramatic, gruesome, or hilarious death? Really, any would go well in this kind of story. Or else something entirely different might happen to her...

I hope you write what is happening with the rest of the characters in the next chapter. Back at the ranch, you know?

If I get a crumpet, can I feed it to Erik?
Dr.Lust chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
Hi! That was good, as always! I love it that you've actually made the chapters longer, because I'm always hungry for reading the story! It's really interesting you know, I like it a lot so far, and I also love the fact that you got almost every character paired! This is so rare to be seen, so congratulations to you! Oh and yes, it'd be nice to give Carl an OC too... He is so cute, and he deserves it! :)

Okay may now I go and have tea and crumpets with Carl and you... and Gabriel (please?)? lol!

Good luck with the next chapter, and please update soon!

Kisses!
Shoysrock chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Wonderful! Evil brides and cute wolves...

Shorty1975 chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Very nice chapter. I gotta bad feeling about the next one though, but I think Dracula and Selena will keep an eye out for anymore of Alina's tricks.
apocalypse09 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
very unique and interesting. i always loved van helsing:)
Dr.Lust chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Hey! What an interesting story to read! I relly wanna know what's coming next! Oh and your author's notes with the muses and all, they are so funny! I root for Gabriel (why do you call him Gabe? I find it a bit silly for the great monster hunter that he is... But anyway, your muse-your choice!), though! Hehe, I can't help it! I just adore him! :) Good luck with the forthcoming chapters!
LightNeverFades chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Wow brilliant! That was great! :D Natalie's so strong, good for her! Dracula and Selena are both so courteous- or at least, his bride is, lol. :)

Your Gabe muse is cute! :) Ultra-violet bullets? Were there such things on sale in that period? :D Or does he live in the present? XD lol

Please update soon! :D

LightNeverFades chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Lol, your two muses rock! XD Poor Carl!

And Raphael, he turned out alright! He's not a coward after all! I loved that scene with Clarisse, Raphael and the knife. :) She's gotten the help of VH and Carl! XD Just one question; where's Anna? o,O Or maybe she's in the next chapter? :D Reading ... NOW! XD

LightNeverFades chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow that was great! XD The idea's really good, I think its unique! :D

-“There aren’t any Vampires in this area any more. You know that, that’s why mom and dad moved into this place. Though I wonder... why was that... oh, what was his name?”“Raphael Valerious.”-

Hehehehehe! I know that probably wasn't meant to be funny, but when I read that I imagined a hurriedly leaving Valerious. o.O lol I know Dracula's gonna be *furious* when he finds out! :D I'm gonna go read the next chap! ;D -runs-

Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
First of all, YAY! I loved the fact that you updated. And I love Tasha's accent. I can tell, I don't know how. But I love the update! It's a good way to tell that one is alive, you know?

Pearly Baubles chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
I like alot! keep it up!
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
I liked this chapter a lot. you are actually lucky you're getting this, I have a bruised wrist bone, and wisdom teeth are coming in. but i liked this chapter a lot & your oc is really cool. cant wait for more,

Shoysrock chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Good story! Glad ya updated! :D

Shoysrock chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Oh my goshly! You rock out! Please, keep writing and I worship your fist fan fic! Yay! good for you.

This is another sign that Van Helsing is still alive in our hearts and minds for three years! :D

Please, you a great writer and I encourage you to the fullest extent. you are on my watch. :)

66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »