Reviews for Naruto: Rebuilding the Future
A.Himawari chapter 14 . 2/18
I just found this piece of gold and now find that it hasn't been updated in a long time...

Kinda upset but oh well. It's been a good read and I'd like to say you did a Damon fin job of it.
Rogue Leader Solo chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Please update Naruto: Rebuilding the Future soon! I want to find out what happens next.
Kittens Kat chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
I LIKED THE SEQUEL AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT UPDATE! THANK YOU!
Demoninside2 chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
please update
frytrix chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
wow,, you have made naruto a wimp..
not in the emotional aspect but in Your last story wich this one is a follow up off, was he able to Battle the nine tails on almoust Equal ground making him high s class threat and possible ss, and With the yellow flash skill.
As it is have you made him a crippled skill wise.. so what changed? and dont come With the bullshit about him being so strong because of the nine tails for it wasnt in him at the time.
Aurora Lopez chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
I like thise story I lot bye. when are you going to finish thise story bye. write me back!
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Please update soon
kingrobert84 chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
this is a great story are you gonna finish it
Burnzs chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
Okay, first, that is one awesome user name,

Second, it is a very cool story and I hope to read more soon.
Impstar chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Cool. I want to see Arashi beat up crazy Naruto. Man... can Naruto do anything without Kyuubi's chakra? Well, I suppose we'll soon see. Or not.

Man, almost 4 years and no update. It's safe to assume there will never be another. Too bad; this was a good fic. On a side note, while it has its funny moments, I wouldn't rate this a Humor fic. Adventure yes, maybe Family, but not particularly Humor.
XxMrxHatxNxClogsxX chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
this is a really interesting story i do hope to see more
Gamerteen13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Kaze no Uchiha, and other reviewers.

I am not the author.

But frankly, I think she's left Fanfiction.

Look at her profile, her bio is blank, she has no favorites, no listed E-Mail address, nor a home page, and her latest update was two years ago, four years ago for this fic.

I have a few theories, none of them good, for us at least.

1. Her account was hacked, this would explain why there's nothing that identifies her as being there, and why the pen name contains profanity.

2. She has given up writing, or has gotten another account.

3. She has left .

or 4. She died.

Two explain why she's gone on such a long hiatus without leaving a notice(1 and 4), while the other two don't but are still plausible(2 and 3).

All I can say is, I hope that whatever is wrong gets corrected.

And, if you are reading this, Ms. Author, This is a rather good fiction, if you are alive, unhacked, full of inspiration, and still around, it would be great if you could continue this Grade A story.

Oh, and if you would kindly change your pen name, that would be great.

I know of at least three women(Older sister, mother, aunt) that would smack me upside the head for reading a fiction by someone named 'sexybitchxoxoxo', and besides, it's not exactly a name you can recommend to your friends verbally.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
aww, i love this story! would you please consider updating again? :(, its been almost 4 years, and this story is just epic! :( please please please consider updating again, i know that many people just love your story. Anyway, fantastic job. KY
Saya List chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
are you ever going to finish this?
ToBetasered chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
too many flashbacks, tell the story in past tense instead of a disjointed series of memories.