Reviews for Of Rangers and Guardians
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 43 . 11/21/2009
i love this story ecape for the part where tori didnt go back with blake...
Iris Flamewing chapter 22 . 12/21/2007
You're doing fine, kiddo. _
Iris Flamewing chapter 16 . 12/21/2007
Still doing well! That does explain about Dustin, at least...laugh!
Iris Flamewing chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
Okay...that was funny. Kim and Tommy here, too. *snigger* I like them, but...*hehehe*
Iris Flamewing chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Liking it!
Iris Flamewing chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Interesting. Not keen on the swearing, but I am liking the story. I played FFXI, so while I don't know all the details for this one, I'm getting some of it. And I like how you're incorporating the looting with the "real life". It's kinda funny. :)

Don't know if you needed to put the translations there where they were talking, since it is in Blake's p.o.v., but that's just a suggestion.
pinklen98 chapter 43 . 6/20/2007
awesome story! poor guys they missed tori so much. Hopefully Blake will get her as soon as possible :D
pinklen98 chapter 42 . 6/20/2007
no0o! Why is Blake gone :(

awesome story! Can't for the sequel
pinklen98 chapter 41 . 6/20/2007
hehe. loved the happy ending :D now im gonna read the sad but still awesome ending

awesome story!
pinklen98 chapter 40 . 6/20/2007
such sadness :( poor aeons. can't wait for the ending!
pinklen98 chapter 39 . 6/20/2007
love this fic! stupid lothor. thank goodness he's finally gone :D
pinklen98 chapter 38 . 6/20/2007
she lives! but i guess she would have to be alive in the sequel :D

love that blake and tori moment :)

awesome story!
JuseaPeterson chapter 43 . 6/12/2007
Oh my gosh. I almost cried again.

You got their POV's and reactions perfect. They were just as it should be. The depression, the blaming, focusing on things, not focusing on things.

Blake came back without Tori and their reactions, oh my gosh.

So they were only gone two weeks? Thanks for the explanation of how Tori got there.

Loved the reactions of the guys to their counterparts.

Blake leaving Blue Bay Harbor because of the pain was real and I love how Cam called him and told him about the energy reading.

Blake's reaction to Tori now was great, I loved it.

If you do the sequel I'm definitely reading it, but don't kill your fingers to get it up. LOL.

The story was amazing. Thank you so much for doing it. I really enjoyed it and it is definitely one of my favorites. You did an amazing job.

Saving Spira...Again, interesting title. It could definitely work, but if you get another title that's cool too.

I want to say more because I loved every bit of it, but than the review would be 10 pages. LOL. So, I just wanted to say that I loved it. The relationships, the characters, dealing with things, Blake/Hunter, Tori/Blake. All just awesome.

Talk to you later.
JuseaPeterson chapter 42 . 6/12/2007
Oh my gosh, that was unbelievably sad. I cried. The way he left was so slow and horrible. It was nice that they got to say 'I love you', I love how Blake made sure he said it to her before he left.

Tori running after him, wow. That was good.

And then Hunter being with Tori, both in pain that Blake left.

Poor Tori, she needs to find out why they need her there so she can be with Blake again.

The ending did give a bit of a hopeful look into the future. Which is why there would be a sequel. Blake's got to feel horrible too after promising Tori. And Tori has to feel abandoned, no wonder she goes all gunner, maybe?

Good chapter though.
JuseaPeterson chapter 41 . 6/12/2007
That was a happy ending but sad that they left the others behind.

I really enjoyed this chapter. Blake and Tori confessing their love was just perfect and then Blake jumping to Hunter was really good and perfect.

Tori was a bit, but understandable since she thought she was going to die.

I like how you ended it, this was a happy ending and it was really good.