Reviews for His God
near's girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
light impregnated mikami

mikami gave birth to a boy

the boy grew and almost looked like his father

18 year old boy went against light

light seduced his child then they did a threesome with mikami

The End?
onixxfilth chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
MMmmm...this was a good one! I wish more people would write LightxMikami stories, even if they're just short one-shots.
Teeny270 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh God! (Forgive the irony) *nosebleed!* / Too much sexiness...I loved it! This is just amazing! If you have more fics, I be off to read them now. If not, write more! _ I wanna see more fanfics from you! I love your writing style too! It isn't all broken up or anything. It flows pretty smoothly. Great fanfic!
darkatsu midnight chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
that was HAWT!
Cherrytoast chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Please write more next time! Please! The parts here were hot though :)

I think more detail would make this such an amazing fic... I really like it!
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
This was very...sort of disappointing. There's a lot of room for improvement, but I like it anyways.
mattneedschocolate chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
...I KNEW LIGTH PICED TERU CAUSE HE WAS HOT!XD
Elion Oller x chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
*breathing hard*

omg.

ive longed to see something like this.

OMG.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR THIS ONESHOT.

OMG

! FAVORITE!
ignis crudelis chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ahahahahahah!

Indeed ]

I enjoyed this entirely!
Lokashi chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I absolutely adored this story. This is my favorite pairing, and you worked wonderfully with them. The only suggestion i have for you is use more detail and a little more imagery. You do have plenty, but you can never have to much. i look forward to more stories from you.
Pupcl chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Wow, wonderful story! I loved the story overall and the idea is just great :D The fact that you made it say that Light couldn't have picked a better man was just nice and made me happy xD One thing I would have liked though would maybe be some climax to it
TheQueenOfMediocrity chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
that's a funny idea- Mikami's a good lay, he /must/ have been the right choice! but, yeah... I enjoyed this.
DeElric chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
So that's why Light chose Mikami...lol
Songfic Misstress chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
wow... very good. I'm so glad that people are writing LightxTeru fics now! _ Thank you!
Zillah's Return chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I used to only like LightxL, but recently the only pairing (other than MxM) I've liked is this.

Just wow.