Reviews for Legend of Rebirth
quangmap33 chapter 56 . 7/11/2018
Best klonoa fanfic i ever read
Wish you can update this fanfic
technospacegodzilla chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
well of course she does, because Guntz IS sexy!
Celestail Spirit chapter 56 . 11/18/2014
I just have to say, best fanfiction i've ever read. It's the only one that's got me so hooked i just can't stop thinking about it. I know it's been 5 years, but it would be a dream come true if you updated. Even if you just gave a summary of the rest of the story so we at least know how it ends. If Namco were to make a Klonoa 3, i'd want it to be based off this. The idea od Klonoa having a demon living inside him is pure genius. I introduced my fiends to this story, and now they're hooked too. It would mean so much to us if you continued. My friends and i even had a get together where we took turns reading this out loud to eachother for a few days. It's just so amazing. It would be great to see this beautiful work of art finished. Anyway i hope you took this into consideration and will maybe continuenin the future. Thank you for reading my ridiculously long review
Yukigitsunee chapter 56 . 9/23/2014
This is a pretty awesome story, but quite a shame it's not being worked on anymore (or at least atm).

Too many good things to say about this, but I really loved the depiction of Klonoa harboring a monster, which added a ton of flair and drama to the story.

I'm tempted to write my own Klonoa story because of you, which is odd because I'm very new to Klonoa as a game, but the sheer amount of tid bits in this would be very useful into how to properly write a Klonoa story. Great story, great plot, and the length tied it together nicely.
ashestoashand chapter 56 . 7/21/2013
You've never finished this. I was really psyched about the ending though, and I find the whole deal really amazing and interesting, it sort of just ties you down to your chair and makes you read more and more and more, and I hope you'll eventually get to ending it, too.. If not, thanks for this anyway, it's hard to find something as good as this.
Guest chapter 56 . 7/8/2013
I suppose there will never be a next chapter huh? :c

Well I just want to say I loved this story and hoped it could've been finished...
danny.pereira.9 chapter 55 . 5/31/2013
If your still don't feel like its worth writting the rest of the storie, remember...
So far, i really enjoyed it. I felt like i was reading a storie that was oficially written by namco, you created a storyline that captivated anyone that layd eyes on it.
I really want you to keep writting this, im pretty sure im not the only one that thinks like i do.
danny.pereira.9 chapter 56 . 5/31/2013
Please don't stop writting! Ive been reading the story since last week non stop. I reallly like it so far!
finish this story :)
GamestoAnimestoBooksorMangas chapter 56 . 10/1/2012
Please Make More! (P.s.:I Would Like More Klonoa x Lolo and Leorina X Guntz :D Just Saying)
aliciathewolf45 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
! Tat why did you die!

This is such a cool story I mean come on this is sooo freaking cool!

But it was kinda weird and scary on some parts...I guess this is klonoa gone bad!

But at least we'er finally seeing a connection from leorina and guntz...MY GOD JUST KISS HER AND SHUT THE F&CK UP ALREADY!

Anyways lolo and klonoa are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUUUUUUUUUUTE!
dialgas son chapter 56 . 3/28/2011
Uhh! I cant believe i have to re-write this! stupid phone! Well then exuse me for my talk. I myself is a klonoa fan i consider myself as a rabid one . but, thats not the point I found your story to be the finest I've ever read of klonoa! it's a shame to put the story down, it is. but i am currently writing a story of my own (in a notebook soon to be on fanfiction) pemission to use a demon/shadow monster thing in my story? Anyways I can't realy do paragraphs on my phone so exuse me again. please continue this story.
Peyton Helix chapter 56 . 9/22/2010
Hello there. Since you very kindly reviewed my work, I felt it best to return the favour.

As I said in my Klonoa story, this fic is the one that pretty much inspired me to start posting my own Sonic-based one. You're writing style was amazing to me, and you really captured not only the emotions I came to expect from such characters, but also the emotions that anyone would honestly feel in their situations.

Your use of such an intriguing and unique plot made me apprehensive at first, considering that it deviated from anything I knew about Klonoa at the time (even though it wasn't that much). But it was something in its own right, and gave it such a unique feel, using the characters we all know and love. It was a treat to behold, and I mean that with every fibre of my being.

I was obsessed with reading this through to the bitter end, and then I reached chapter 55, and discovered just how bitter an end it truly was. It was shocked and saddened to learn that you weren't continuing the story, but then it wasn't a complete surprise. You had written so much, and used up so many ideas and so much energy that it would take someone of great fortitude to continue when you're still only halfway through at THAT point.

So I'm sad that this diamond of a work will never see completion, and I know that you won't be picking it back up, but even then it still has such passion in it, and such effort and emotion and quality that it still stands above so many other works even as an incomplete story.

I hope that you take some comfort from my words, and remember that, even with what you had, you still inspired this writer to set off on his own story, it put that much drive in me; to show that I could do something to measure up to your level of writing skill. I'd take my hat off to you, Chibikawa, if only I had a hat to do so.

May the best of luck be upon you.

The BioCobra
ShyCat20 chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
GREAT STORY!
niigoki chapter 55 . 2/6/2010
I'd like to have the pleasure to make your 100th review, just because your story deserves it. Actually, with more than 50 chapters, I think it deserves way more than only 100 reviews, but...

I said that before, but don't give up on this wonderful plot. All the characters are very realistic and the fighting scenes are very imaginable. Your way of writing is unbelivably good. And I know writing all of this is tiring and sometimes inspiration won't come, but if you only give enough time, it should come back.

Anyway, I said everything I had to say. Great job, keep writing stories as good as this one.

Cheers, TSL
Aeous tout la Debonair chapter 56 . 1/20/2010
I will say something of this composition, dear author, that sorely must be told. You may have heard this before, and I would not be surprised if you had, but I will relate this none the less.

What you have written here, my dear, is nothing short of revolutionary, a shining beacon in the oh-so-cluttered site that is FanFiction. After traversing and trawling the mire of mediocrity, such things are not lightly said. Granted, there are errors, and that is perfectly normal, but my point is that you have crafted something that has the potential to become truly legendary in its genre, and most likely many others.

I am saying all this because I would like to help you turn this fic into a symphony of verbage, an experience that no one will forget. You will see my resolve in offering my beta services, I think, when you view the time-stamp upon your resulting e-mail; I have been so consumed by this fervor that I am typing this note at 2:15 in the morning!

A fan I am, although not rabid, and I truly do hope that you will consider my offer; my beta-work is, without any fear of boasting, second-to-none, and even if it takes weeks, months, or even years, I would joyfully commit these humble fingers of mine to the task.

At the very least, do not cease your work: there are only a very few stories here that are truly enjoyable, and it would pain me horribly to see one die in such a way.

Again, please do think upon my offer; I do not ask lightly!