Reviews for Legend of Rebirth
Mystic Klonoa chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Yeah, reading back on this chapter, I really believe that this story jsut has to get finished...Not that I'm rushing you or anything...eh yeah. Anyway, I have no clue exactly how to improve this great work. You never left the character's personality which is great. Perfect 10 on that. The character Riki is a rather interesting character and from reading other chapters, you original characters are nice puzzle pieces to the mysteriousness of this story. Anyway, loved this chapter and I hope to see more chapters later on. 10/10
Mystic Klonoa chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
I thought I'd read this story again from the beginning. Couldn't review past chapters, because I couldn't find my password, but here I am. I have to say that I loved this chapter, especially since Guntz came back into play and Klonoa playing as the match-maker was something rather unexpected but funny. But you never left the characters' personality which is what made this short chapter rather sweet and exciting. I'm actually thinking of writing a Klonoa fanfic myself.
niigoki chapter 56 . 12/15/2009
I am SO glad you wrote a new chapter and seriously, DON'T give up on this fic. It's great, your writing skills are perfect and I am really enjoying it. I know that you probably hear that a lot, but it's true

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter (I've actually read the whole story twice), so... please, new chapter! I don't care if you take two years to post it, but as long as you don't drop it, I'll be happy :D

please? pretty please? with sugar on top? ;_;
Jullian Mortimer chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Prologue - A very solid and entertaining beginning! You have the voices of the characters down pat, and the changes you've made seem like a decent fit for the style and universe of Klonoa (in my opinion, one of the most criminally underrated videogame universes out there). Only one minor issue so far, and I'd bet a handful of cash you fix it down the line, but be careful with your dialogue. You should start a new paragraph every time a new character speaks, it makes it much easier to follow the flow of a conversation, lol. Great beginning though! I'll definitely keep reading/reviewing!
Mystic Klonoa chapter 56 . 8/29/2009
OH MY GOD! This story forever keeps me up late at night! Haven't been reviewing because I wanted to catch up to the latest chapter (forgive me! )! I can't wait to read more! This is the first to go on my list of favorites! AWESOME STORY and OCs! I like how the emotions and OOC moments set in on certain situations. I just love the thought you put into this and I can't help but strangely become inspired by this story! Can't wait to read more! 10/10
Solunea chapter 56 . 8/22/2009
WRITE MORE.

I loove this story, and you never seem to update it anymore.

So when I like, finally got to the latest chapter, I heard you might not continue it!

If you stop, then I'll be really mad, because this story is AWESOME.
the Poet's Raven chapter 56 . 8/11/2009
This story is freaking awesome, i cant think of anything else to say, except maybe please continue this.
Klonoa2008 chapter 56 . 8/10/2009
OMG! You actually updated! I've missed this story SO much! I really hope you do continue it. This story is the only reason I check this site. X3
Tarem chapter 56 . 8/5/2009
I think you should keep writing this. It pretty good! You can't just leave us wondering what's gonna happen! x3
Ivrin Vinkari chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
Well that sucks.

I hope to see you make another story!
Ivrin Vinkari chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love this story and ca't wait to see this story be complete!

Klonoa RP Forum: /forum/Klonoa_RP/61868/
Mei Fire chapter 55 . 5/30/2009
ARGH

This story is just truly epic! I READ THROUGH THE WHOLE STORY IN ONE DAY! My head is throbbing because of it...BUT IT WAS SO~ WORTH IT.

Please update soon! D: I wanna see the awesome battle!
SilverMoonCat chapter 55 . 7/1/2008
YOU UPDATED!
Klonoa2008 chapter 55 . 6/27/2008
This is getting better and better. Please keep it going!
SilverMoonCat chapter 54 . 6/22/2008