Reviews for Tiger Lily
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I like not only the Rosto/Beka fluff but also how you incorperated flower's meanings into the story.
lilac776 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
wow, that is a really beautiful story. I loved the theme of Floriography, it was very clever.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh wow! So romantic! LOVE IT!
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is really good, BUT, Rosto has black eyes, not blue... Just thought I'd point that out.
Shadowcat719 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
FYI: Rosto's eyes are dark brown not blue
wildmage chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
wow that story was intresting i never knew flowers had so many meanings i mean sure everywon knows that a single red rose means love but i didn't know other flowers had meanings i'al have to remeber that
JezebelDelilah chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I love it.

And I think I'm going to be looking up floriography now...

PS

Rosto's eyes are brown.

Possibly considered black.

But I love this.
1235123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Thankyou, that was very nice and heart warming, may I suggest that you WRITE MORE!

I've always loved flowers and have decided to call my children after flowers or herbs, my name is Daisy, and it means Beauty, Innocence, I will never tell, Loyal love, Purity and ever watchfull day's eye. If I have daughters, I shall call them Rosemerry, Thyme and Lavender or other flower names.
fanficah0lic chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
wow did i ever love your fanfic! i've just finished terrier and i really wanted to read a fanfic about it (especially one with BxR) and yours was the first that i happened upon. i really love how you tied the flowers and their meaning together with the relationship. great!
BlackCat chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This oneshot is pretty good. The only thing I would change is that Rosto's eyes are dark brown, as to be almost black.
dark.storm.cloud chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
wonderful story! short and sweet. only one little problem; Rosto's eyes are dark, not blue. almost black actually...but otherwise very good. it would be helpful if you could fix that little spot.
Infallible.Mirage chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
It's beautiful, and I loved the way you wove the floriography messages into the story, are the meanings actually true though?
chii-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
love it. my fave pairing besides zutara and kakasaku. love the book. cant wait for january to come so that i can get the second book. will be awesome.(awesome)
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
ARGH I LOVE IT SO MUCHO MUCH.
apocalypse09 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
lovely story.

only one critique:

“What a surprise,” Beka remarked after a pause, losing the battle of trying to keep the smile from creeping to her face. “The Rogue makes a surprise visit"

the word surprise is said twice in the same sentence. that doesn't sound right. aside from that, loved the story. was there actual research behind the meaning of the flowers?