Reviews for Foutley's Phone Buddy
Baass93 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
You should continue with this story T.T
BeautifulMorningStar chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Hi! I love your story, and I know this must be like super late, but I wish you'd continue it :D I'm so into this Carl/Blake ship right now _
nevermore1373 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
please continue the story,it's very entertaining and I want to know what happens between Blake and Carl.
CrazyBridesMaidInTheSGTC chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
You should write more of this. I love it
Phoenix y Griffon JinHiwatari chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Love it! I hope you keep updating the fic,
I really want to know what happens to Blake and Carl 3
hfhfhfhdfhdfhdfh chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
dgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfg
Axel's inferno chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I really like this! :) I hope you'll continue this someday.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Awsome! Love this story
TheMischiefMonster chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Ah my heart I hope you write more :) it is. Very realistic to the show
TheMischiefMonster chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Ah my heart I hope you write more :) it is. Very realistic to the show
helplesslashergirl chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I am very interested in this story I have to admit I have no clue where these people are from I just loved the plot of it when I seen it in the favorites of another author but I completely feel for your great story telling I can't wait for the next chapter I just feel so helplessly in love with this I need to know what happens so bad ! Pls don't forget about this great story

yours truly,

Em
AlbeenoCookie chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
write the next chapter. NOW.

this made me happy all day ;u;
valune chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
I love your Carl and how it pains him to hurt Blake. And also the emotions he is feeling, and how he is in denial. It's kind of realistic actually.:D

You left me addicted to this story... sooo, please update!(:
Cats-n-Candles chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
I love this story with all my heartttt 333 x3 I was actually reading it in school just so I could know what happend 8D;; Please write more soon! 3 I'm going to check out your other stories too c:
Goure chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Please tell me your'e going to write more of this ! I'm so addicted to it I think I'll die if I don't get to know what happends next :'D Carl/Blake is my fav pairing and there's too few fics about them. This is the best one I've read!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »