Reviews for Foutley's Phone Buddy
pouncii chapter 4 . 9/5/2017
Crying because this hasn't been updated in almost 10 years. It's so good. You probably won't ever see this, but I'm in love with the way you kept everyone in character but with your own twist. Your dialogue is perfect. I'll never know how it ends so I'm going to go cry some more.
Baass93 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
You should continue with this story T.T
BeautifulMorningStar chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Hi! I love your story, and I know this must be like super late, but I wish you'd continue it :D I'm so into this Carl/Blake ship right now _
nevermore1373 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
please continue the story,it's very entertaining and I want to know what happens between Blake and Carl.
omggIRavynsaur.LaceupFontenot chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
You should write more of this. I love it
Phoenix y Griffon JinHiwatari chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Love it! I hope you keep updating the fic,
I really want to know what happens to Blake and Carl 3
hfhfhfhdfhdfhdfh chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
dgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfg
Axel's inferno chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I really like this! :) I hope you'll continue this someday.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Awsome! Love this story
TheMischiefMonster chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Ah my heart I hope you write more :) it is. Very realistic to the show
TheMischiefMonster chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Ah my heart I hope you write more :) it is. Very realistic to the show
helplesslashergirl chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I am very interested in this story I have to admit I have no clue where these people are from I just loved the plot of it when I seen it in the favorites of another author but I completely feel for your great story telling I can't wait for the next chapter I just feel so helplessly in love with this I need to know what happens so bad ! Pls don't forget about this great story

yours truly,

Em
AlbeenoCookie chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
write the next chapter. NOW.

this made me happy all day ;u;
val-une chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
I love your Carl and how it pains him to hurt Blake. And also the emotions he is feeling, and how he is in denial. It's kind of realistic actually.:D

You left me addicted to this story... sooo, please update!(:
Cats-n-Candles chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
I love this story with all my heartttt 333 x3 I was actually reading it in school just so I could know what happend 8D;; Please write more soon! 3 I'm going to check out your other stories too c: