Reviews for To See So Clearly
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
. . . .thing. .read! WAY too cute! That ending brought out the biggest smile in my face X3 I was sort of expecting it to come when she looked into his eyes, but dropped the thought; and then I read that last line and was just like "YAY!" hehehe so cute! Amazing writer, amazing story! Keep up the great work!

(Oh and by the way, this is Yoshipeach from DeviantART )
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
so so cute!

I think I'm going to add you in my favorites authors
Warlordess chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Heh; lemme start off by saying that I've read this fic at least three times and there's been no chance of it being any less interesting or cute than the first. Honestly, I don't know how you can pull something off like this, because I'm just stepping into the ToS league of awesome and awful fan fics and I'm still scared to do it. . . XD

Btw, very realistic summary of how Colette would react to all the times her clumsiness or "bad luck" had caused accidents for her friends. And a just as realistic interpretation of how Lloyd would make sure she didn't do something foolish to make up for it. .
Eliannora chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
eep ep that was so cute!~!

"I know there's another way," he said with determination, "one that could save both the worlds... one where you wouldn't have to leave me."

that was like, my favorite line.

that was the most adorable thing ever x.x
Luz-fictiongirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Awesome *cries* poor Colette i've always felt so sad for her fate and i guess Lloyd feels the same
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
It's really good! I love it