Reviews for A Shift in Reality
Renuki chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
*stares at the end of the first chapter*Oh my... that a freaking crazy twist. O_O *brains cracks a bit*

And it makes me wonder on who Mister Harold is. ..Well, I suppose when you get to the meeting between him and the mas-*ahem*...Doctor, we will find out. Sooner or later. :P

*grins at Martha*

*shake fist at the Angels* I don't like you, crazy creepy basta-er...statues!
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Interesting.

Thanks for writing.
Genuka chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Always a creepy enemy. Waiting for more!
BocasAwlBeBack chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I'm Loving It. Five out of five stars for uniqueness. Though I'm a bit confused. How can there be a Harold Saxon if the Master is the Doctor? Could this be an AU? You write the Master exceptionally well. I love the interactions between Martha and the Master.

Hopefully Jack'll run into the Master again although the Master did hit him right in the sour spot,"Oh the freak," and "stupid ape," when obviosly both Jack and the Doctor loved Rose. Jack must be really confused and the Master did deserve that punch. It's refreshing to read a not Rose/Doctor fic. Definitly a five/five. I wish you the best of luck on finishing. No Pressure.
NonExistente chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Woww! Brilliant update, I love the detail between the Master and Martha. Although, as a Jack fan, I didn't really like that section '. It was still good, and definitely in line with the Master's character, but... Great update! :D
Katty008 chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Fantastic! Absolutely brilliant!

Sorry, I think my head just blew with the absolute amazingness this is.
NonExistente chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Hehee this chapter made me giggle- not sure if you intended it to make me laugh, but oh well. I really enjoyed this, I liked how you wrote the confused Doctor/Master. Although, I'm a bit confused myself. How could the Master have taken the Doctor's memories while stll being himself to take over Britain/the world as Harold Saxon? Sorry. But I hope there's another chapter to follow? Or better yet, a few more chapters? :)
Lirenel chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Very very interesting. So if the Doctor is the Master, does that mean Mr. Saxon is the Doctor? I'd love to read more.
Rain the Revenant chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Normally, I'm glad when an author decides to expand a good oneshot into a multi-chaptered story but...Ehh, I don't know. I mean, this isn't bad or anything, but I think I liked it better as a mind-bending oneshot...more implications, more reader interpretation of what happen next...and you sort of dull the twist ending if you continue. The Sixth Sense doesn't keep going after you find out what's up with Bruce Willis. Citizen Kane doesn't keep going after you find out what's up with Rosebud. You abandon the reader to match up this new information with what they already know...and what they come up with is the ending. That's the hook, the independence of the reader to form their own conclusion. If you keep going, you sort of dull that.

But, hey, that's just my opinion. _
Henrika chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
It was interesting as a one shot, but I'm rather interested in how this is playing out as a chaptered fic. Very nice to have the TARDIS reject the Master. Seems like something she would do. Keep writing!
Nighthowler chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Okay, what's that word. I used to know it, should know it.. oh, yeah! Gobsmacked! Totally and completely gobsmacked! This story is amazing! The narrative snaps and pops, and the dialogue simply astounds with its rapid pace and delightful insanity. It all just jumps right off the page, grabs and won't let go.

From my first muttered, "What?" to the many and varied versions of, "Huh?" and "Did I miss something?" I was completely hooked.

Well done!

Oh, and one more for the road, "Huh?"
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Love it! Actually, I'd just been wondering if David Tennant is the first brown-eyed Doctor. This...wow. Wow!
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Woah.

Utterly brilliant.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Interesting idea.
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Well, that could very well explain Nine's snark and Ten's emo. Your handling of Saxon is rather like the show's-infuriatingly enigmatic. *grin*

Adding this to the Tin Dog.