Reviews for A Small Experiment
yourmirroroferised chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Iselima-Minerva chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very nice ADMM story! I liked the humour in it.

I especially noted Minerva's very 'human' tendency to ascribe opinions to someone, based on ones own insecurity-driven expectations: seeing disapproval and even competition in Candida's eyes, while being entirely wrong at that.
Didget chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
lol it good. i mean i'm not that fond of the pairing but it well written all the same :P

MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Mushy if disregarding canon completely – with style! Liked this sweet piece.
JustFishy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011

That was ADORABLE! I love the outlandish robes he wore to the ball, and the reaction he had to his sister, and Minerva's backstory, the whole mud incident, the fact Albus was chasing her around the building... and the end, was just so ADORABLE!

*falls in a puddle of mush*

I don' t know what rock you're crawling under but you'd best not stay there! I love the way you write these two, their banter is hysterical!
Errol's Feather chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Great experiment :o) And this is a great story, I must say that it is very amusing at times and I enjoyed it very much :o)
sammyfish chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Very nice :)

Romance, but with plenty of wittyness and humour. well done!
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very good story! Not incredibly lovey-dovey. It was a refreshing sort of romance, kind of like a deep breath after eating waay too much sappy stuff.
minervathefeline chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
You probably think I'm insane, reviewing three-year-old stories and such, but I am bound by my vow. Sort of.

Absolutely adorable, very romantic, the portrayal of Albus was excellent. I like that Minerva 'felt dizzy', that bit was very lovely. And showing up at Hogwarts covered in mud; ingenious.

I like your writing style, and as I am systematically going through all your stories, I may as well say that now. It's very...catchy. Very clever.

Well done, and keep it up.

Minervathefeline :)
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awwwww. Now that is why I love ADMM romances. They're so sweet together. And Mrs Dumbledore sounds like a very interesting woman. Well done, I liked it a lot.
Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hehehe, lovely, lovely, lovely. I'm grining from ear to ear hehe .

I do have the nagging feeling that I should have read this story a long, long time ago. Is amazing.

And don't worry so much. This is exactly what I have been wanting to read-but for some reason I have never searched for the pairing. Albus and Minerva entered my head when I was eight(amusing mind I had for a kid) and is still there (who cares is Dumbledore is gay or not? Fanfics are made too feed your fancy).

By mistake I found this story, and I can' stop smiling :) You have an amazing talent by the way. Albus was way adorable!

hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
love the summary.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
ha ha ha, I love how awkward about this you seem. There really is not need. This was great. I love your Albus and Minerva. They are so very much incharacter. I just love them.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Rael chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Amazing job! Love it!
123456712345612345 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh, you're good a romance, don't worry! XD

I liked that she wrote him a letter and that she had two older brothers.

Very good.