Reviews for Cell Shift
StecV chapter 12 . 9/22
damn, I found this after 7 years after last publish... This fic was amazing. Too bad you've stopped here. My regards.
KingLoitl chapter 12 . 8/29
update...this...story... I WANT TO TO SEE THE WAR
denis.d2505 chapter 8 . 3/8
Just this one chapter was enough for me to say

I must say this is an interesting read and will continue reading it, but I myself was never interested in such doujutsu stories. But we will see till the end.
master1527 chapter 4 . 2/20
Nightmare foxs army chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
yo dude your storie is awsome dude
MouthofChayton chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Sorry no.
MouthofChayton chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
You would think that at least one of the discriminating villagers would be like "Ey the kyuubi brat is getting pretty darn powerful. Do you think we should work on a way to stop it before he destroys the village?" Then they storm where ever he is staying. Anyways 7/10. Good job hope to see some more as I keep reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
good start
Look what Jesus did chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
It's a shame though some parts were a little lacklustre this is fanfiction and no one is expecting Shakespeare as it is I liked the storyline and were you were going with it. Although having said that you would probably get flamed if you put this story out now simply due to morons who insist your characters don't fit the manga at this point.
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Your name was way better.
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Nice. You removed any and all prejudices again him, making everyone judge him based on what they see and know.

These kids don't know what masturbation is? No wonder the girls are all pent up for Sasugay.

This could be the start of something beautiful.
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
And when you consider that the sharingan is just a watered down rinnegan...
Kigan(yellow eye) is no biggie.
ulquiola chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
sharingan cannot be fooled by a simple bunshin... unless its a shadow clone. a simple clone isnt even solid, its simply images (illusions)

i asusme your hinata here is not like in cannon...

you made that so you wont have to deal with the cannon hinata's feelings for naruto i assume.

i find ino here a mary sue for some reason, dunno why... nice itachi is on the scene... interrsting
ulquiola chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
hiraishin isnt elemental, its simply fuinjutsu.

minato isnt lightnining, he's wind natured in cannon... fyi. and i seriously dont think hinata can be anything rrogant...

hmm... the romance seems to be developing quite fast for my tstes. but still nice chapter.
ulquiola chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
okay... first read. nice. okay gramamr and shit

nice plot, hope THIS ISNT A HAREM OR A LOVE SMUT. hetero or yaoi is fine but hope it will be minimal... (reading the catergoeries...)

anyways, next chapter now!
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »