Reviews for Cell Shift
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon
Dexcalibur VII chapter 1 . 1/8
Terrible
brebre99 chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
Amazing
Maedre chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
What the fuck am I reading ? The plot is horrenduous.
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
NaruInoHina Harem? maybe? Please!
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Konoha is in trouble
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
I like how Sarutobi took on Naruto as his apprentice! LOVE IT! And Ino and Sasuke are so STRONG with Naruto's help! Love it!
StecV chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
damn, I found this after 7 years after last publish... This fic was amazing. Too bad you've stopped here. My regards.
KingLoitl chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
update...this...story... I WANT TO TO SEE THE WAR
denis.d2505 chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Just this one chapter was enough for me to say

FCKING FINALLY SOMEBODY DIDN'T MAKE SANDAIME A BITCH TO GET TRAMPLED ON.

I must say this is an interesting read and will continue reading it, but I myself was never interested in such doujutsu stories. But we will see till the end.
master1527 chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
interesting
Nightmare foxs army chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
yo dude your storie is awsome dude
MouthofChayton chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Sorry no.
MouthofChayton chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
You would think that at least one of the discriminating villagers would be like "Ey the kyuubi brat is getting pretty darn powerful. Do you think we should work on a way to stop it before he destroys the village?" Then they storm where ever he is staying. Anyways 7/10. Good job hope to see some more as I keep reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014