Reviews for Colours of the Moon
Cute Ending
RJLupinIsSexy chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
love it!
VampirateLycan chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Nice one-shots, apart from number three, but that was ok at the end, bittersweet in a way.
FreeSpritSprite chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
haha, that was humorous. thanks :D
FreeSpritSprite chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
I really enjoyed that. I like your writing style and it is a very sweet story. thanks.
spaciireth chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Hello, you might remember me reviewing the first couple of these, and adding it to my favourites, but obviously not my author alerts, which is why it's taken me this long to review again. So sorry about that!

Anywho, I especially loved this fourth one! It was so cute, all of them were in character even with it being a kinda unusual topic they are discussing. Did I mention it was cute? :D
Maiden of the BH chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
That was all so beautiful and so sad!
Maiden of the BH chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
GREAT chapter! It made me laugh!

Just so you know, part of the story was italicized that wasn't supposed to be. You might want to fix it.
Nat chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
ROFL, nice! Finally a remustonks fic with snape!
Dr. Harleen Quinzel03 chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
I love it! Rmeus and Tonks are SO cute together! I love them two! Please write more soon!

~Cho Raven Black:D~
070 chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
This is SUCH a sweet series of short stories. That last one, especially... that one is just hilarious. xD
jennigirl chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
I loved all four, especially the last one, it made me laugh! I imagine that every girl at hogwarts would have a crush on him, I had a teacher like him once and had the hugest crush on that teacher.
Lady Naeva chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
I really enjoyed all four of your stories, I read this one last and I'm glad I did, this is really well written and It really connects with me as well.

I lost my father a few years ago, it's not a child but it's still a loss. I feel Tonk's griefe and it really connects to me, I sort of understand her griefe, her pain, her frustration, her awkwardness and it was healing in a way to see a resolution to this story, so see that she is moving past her griefe, it was well written, keeping going.
rrrrrrr chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
aw that was kind of cute! i hope you do more!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »