Reviews for It's Always Sudden
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
perfect balance of sad and sweet
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
a lot of it wasn't explained and made no sense, its quite good though its just that some of it made no sense like why the hell was there a carasel there in the first place and what they meant with certain things and why Buffy started crying you didn't say she was cryin gthough it was - I glare at her. "How do you know about that?"

"Wesley. He and Giles talk now and again."

I shake my head.

"Oh," she gasps. Her hand covers her mouth and she goes ashy.

I hush her fresh tears, murmuring, "It's all right, Buffy. The world moves on."

sorry but what the hel does that mean!
Auditory Eden chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
yummy!
Narelena chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Beautiful. I especially enjoyed your take on the relations between the characters; it added a nice depth to the story. And, as a shameless sucker for Buffy and Angel, I liked their interaction here-it was believable and bittersweet.
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
nice.

before the whole conner cordelia mess :)
Ayjah chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
It has been an age since I have watched Buffy but I love this story! so much emotion but yet not that emo angst :)
a2zmom chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This is a beautiful story that feels just as authentic as what actually was shown on scream. You managed to make me teary-eyed and you perfectly explored the bond between Buffy and Angel.

I assume you are also the author of "Stll Time" which remains as one of my favorite B/A stories of all time. I hope you will be publishing that here also, it deserves a wide readership. Maybe someday you'll be inspired to write more in this fandom.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/18/2007