Reviews for Nothing and Everything
it's soooo beautiful!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love love it! :)
Malvolia chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love the slow unfolding of the relationship in this fic, and the parallel beginning and ending bits are perfect. Nicely done.
Line chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I LOVE the thing about the dog tag. It got me. It was soo sweet. I love it!
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
EEEEEEEP! That was FANTASTIC! I loved it! Although, I'd quite happily fight her for Will, she knows it...XD Admittedly, I did freak a bit the second I saw the words "Sound of splashing" and like, panicked, but it was all good so I chilled XD I think this is my favourite Will/Djaq story EVER! ;
bunnyreader chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This Is Just Delicious!

You have managed to capture the 'quietness' of their relationship so beautifully. I L.O.V.E.D Will&Djaj in the series and this is a perfect little reminder of them.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That was quite the wonderful story. I loved it. :D
Horsegal93 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
AH!

that was grreeaat...
I WANT TO GO AWAY NOW chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This story was just deliciously breathtaking. Just... breathtaking.
Lady Nightwisp chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This is really sweet. I love Will and Djaq and you've done a wonderful job of capturing their love for each other. This is one of the best Will/Djaq stories I've read.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is absolutely lovely! These are all such simple moments, and it really fits Will in that way. He's not some outrageous character: he's solemn and steadfast and quietly intelligent... I honestly think your fic made me like him more..
Queen of Asgard chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Beautiful, just absolutely wonderful.

This isn't even my favorite pairing for this series, and yet I'm eating this up like it's some sort of delicacy.

This story (much like the other I've just reviewed) is amazingly written, and I just loved it.
Sumhope chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
wow... just wow!

I just starting watching robin hood... and already I am swept up in this pairing.

Definately faving this one!

good good work
TeenageCrisis'x chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Eek that was so cute! Loved it
Mizco chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Truly great story. I loved it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »