Reviews for Coming Together
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
LOVED THE STORY! ONCE AGAIN GONNA READ THE SEQUEL, THAT IS IF IT'S OUT!
Katescats chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
Hi

I just read your story WOW it was good.
BlueTigress chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
great last chapters! :D

Go and throw yourself at him! LOL those words out of Catherines mouth! LOL GREAT!

Looking forward to the sequel! :D

Happy New Year!
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
Great chaper! FINALLY mother and daughter are reunited! :D Can't wait for more! :D
BlueTigress chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
MaN! lol I see why you need a new chapter and why you stoped when you did, but that was so short! lol I really hope you're posting the next one soon! Can't wait to read more!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
more soon.
AJeff chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
"And the door opened." And? More, more, more! Thanks for updating, Thara. Waiting for more.
BlueTigress chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
I don't know what or who to thank, probably myself for not finding it earlier, even though I remember that you wrote me about this story! oK back to my review! love it that they keep it at "being friends" only but that she is teasing him! LOL GREAT! It was so sweet that she fell asleep in his arms! :D can't wait to read more!
AJeff chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
"So he took her into his arms and held her tight.

Her muscles relaxed and after a few minutes she fell asleep again."

Aww...I could picture this in my head. Great little chapter. Will be watiing for more. Thanks for the update.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
loved it, even though it was so short and we had to wait so long for it.
AJeff chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Love could wait? Well, I can't wait. Let's have Jarod and Miss Parker have some loving.(lol) Great chapter, please continue soon! And again, this was such a short addition. Longer, next time? Please? You're doing a great job on this!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
more!
AJeff chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I have only one problem with this story, it's too short, Thara June. Great beginning! What is Jarod's plan? Hope you'll be updating soon. Thanks again for another wonderful story!