Reviews for Resignation
Robin Silverman chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
ouch... stark got burned
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Great lettaer. And Jarvis is absolutely right. About Captain America, about Spider-Man and his family, especially about turning superheroes to superweapons.
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
good for jarvis! and great story!
Dusty chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Awesome! I really wish those villains involved with the SHRA were facing such fallout in the books.
GreatBigFreak chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Hey, just wanted to put a word in and say I loved this little fic more than most of what Marvel has been doing lately. I work in an indy book/comic store and while I haven't been buying much of the Civil War arc, I have been paying attention. Ol' Jarvis here makes exactly the points I've been thinking about while trying to swallow this all. Thanks for this.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Yet another superior Civil War aftermath piece. I only wish I'd read it earlier. (I'm just afraid their gonna have Tony be a Skrull so they can weasel out of all the crap they've pulled over the last year.)
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Very powerful, and great showing of Jarvis feelings for the War, and for Captain America.
Kaysin-12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Expertly written, totally in character and believeable. My congradulations, you represented a lovable character in a manner befitting him.

I say whole heartedly,

AMEN!
Xakko chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
great letter. would that it would happen in comics. more realistic than what's happening in the comics.
htbthomas chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
To this letter, I say... Amen!

I wonder when and if they'll ever show Jarvis' reaction to all of this in the comics. Thanks for your version, though!