Reviews for Unapologetic
I was tearing up at certain points when you wrote about how there was nothing wrong with their love. And the subtle part about Brad holding the other guy's hand was really sweet. I also love the Interludes. Everything was so well-written and beautiful. This is a true masterpiece. Thank you for writing this!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh my god that was great, the way Michiru got back at him. Bet that created more of a buzz for her than anything ;)
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
The way you described Michiru defending Haruka's and her relationship was amazing.

Beautiful story :)
TwoInsomnias chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Overall, an absolutely excellent rendition of a well thought-out problem. I most especially enjoyed the strength you expressed in Michiru; it's a common mistake to depict her as passive and even weak but you correctly illustrated her great intellect. Bravo!
crapycrap chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is like the 4th time i read this fic, and I enjoy as much a the1st, maybe even more.
Its like you know Michiru, like forever.

Thank you very much for shared it with us.
Panulat23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
this is one moving piece. i cannot imagine where michiru has been out of character in this. I imagine this is probably the way she would have handled such a situation. very beautifully written. im a haruka michiru fan and so far this has been one of the nicest fan fics ive read about them. keep writing more!
gripsyched chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
THIS WAS SO GOOD I'M SO PUMPED FROM WATCHING MICHIRU DEFEAT THAT FAT OLD MAN WOOSH YOU GO GURL
hermionelanelk chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I loved it!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Brava, beautiful and incisive! I am glad that Reynolds got his comeuppance. ;)

As a devout Haruka/Michiru fan, I am in total agreement with your interpretation of their relationship and Michirus character. Michiru IS silk-wrapped steel, and I have always believed that she is the emotional anchor within their relationship (and I am not even a Michiru-fan).

Thank you very much.
EverDreamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was extremely well written and I loved the plot. Playing on the American dub's "kissing cousins" theme was great. :)
oiseau.chanteur chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Thank you so much for authoring this strong, elegant piece. I spent this entire day lost in anger and frustration over the distasteful homophobia I have encountered recently, and your encouraging voice through Michiru was truly a blessing to me.
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Daughter of Mars, this story was more than wonderful in any aspect considered! U made me dumbfounded, speechless and under the spell!

Bravo!
Namice chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great story!

Do people really say Michiru is out of character in the way you described her? I think it fits Michiru perfectly.

I also like your writing style. It makes the actions, characteristics and feelings oft the acting persons very clear and understandable. For example: When you described the appearance of Luke-san, I knew exactly how his character was. I love that!
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Dang, for being your first time writing in Michiru's POV, I have to say that was damn amazing! Not that it's much of a surprise, as from the other fics I've read of yours, you have an instinct for characterization. More importantly than that, hell yes to the statement that Haruka and Michiru have nothing to apologize for!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Hoo~! This is one lovely one-shot. I love it. I've always been quite fascinated with Haruka and Michiru's relationship. I love the way you wrote Michiru with very beautiful, poetic lines.

I don't really think she's OoC. I can easily see her take on this side without any problems; this steel and silk side of hers.

And I love it how you concluded the concert. ASDFGJL: I'm trying very hard not to melt and go "aw..." with this piece, but it's just difficult to resist! I love this story. I love how HarukaMichiru is written here~! Wonderful job!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »