Reviews for Shallow Grave
othiara chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Love it! This is so sad. You got the tone and characterisation just perfect.
pickamix chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I read this hesitantly because I don't think that Illyria would bother to bury Wesley. She would see the body as an empty shell. If it weren't for that...

It was well done. I think you write Illyria well.
Forsaken Gratitude chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Thoughtful and profound. I loved this. Thank you for writing it.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
*sob* great piece.
Middi-Chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
wow short yet I found it really powerful, your voice for Illyria is spot on that's exactly how I felt her come across in Angel, unlike some people who write her out of character or lacking the age and pride about her I thought you got it exactly right.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
A great story. Very good.
Maharet83 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I really liked this story. You've got a great grasp of Illyria's voice, and how it would feel for her to be stuck in her human body, experiencing those feelings. Beautiful use of words. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

oh, btw, one sentence that didn't really click with me at all: ' I didn’t know where souls ended up. I didn’t know where they went after they left this world. He had never taught me about life after death.'
AJeff chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow! This was written beautifully! You got into Illyria's feelings PERFECTLY! I love Wesley and Illyria pieces. Sorry, it took me this long to come across your story.

Well done!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Oh wow! I can't believe no one else has reviewed this! This is an amazing piece of fiction. You did such a great job capturing Illyaria and how her Old One personality conflicts with the "mortality" she's stuck in. In the end it all blends beautifully together, and I actually think I agree with her. Great job!