Reviews for Naruto and Ino Choice
Ashton chapter 11 . 7/19
ADD PICTURES
Type your review
MGStarFire chapter 16 . 7/15
so the king of all demons is weaker than lee a genin you relly didn't think this AU through did you?
A few chapters ago you said that Naruto and Ino wore weights to become stronger and faster and now you're saiying that Naruto is weaker than a Genin
The next mistake i see like this and i'm dropping the story
MGStarFire chapter 6 . 7/15
i know the story is complete i just wanted to say that you shouldn't have made it harem
don't get me wrong i have red and i like a lot of harem stories it's just that in this story Naruto and Ino are immortal so it's going to be weird to see Naruto's other wives and their human childred grow old and die before them i just red a simmilar story although it wasn't a harem where Naruto had a son before he became immortal and after he became immortal all his other children were like him and all i'm going to say is that the end of the story was bittersweet
Badboy546 chapter 31 . 7/15
This was a great great great story I love how they all met in Makia in the end
Auriferous chapter 4 . 5/27
Your grammar makes me want tonkill myself.
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 3/17
Wow Ino's mom is very excessive and melodramatic. That broom thing was way over the top and messed up not to mention it wasn't funny in the least.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 3/17
Yayyy Sakura might become a decent ninja now :3
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 3/17
Naruto's dad is Minato not Arashi. Neat little twist you did with making Shizune his mom. But why does Naruto have the Uzumaki name if neither of his parents were Uzumaki?

On a side note: I love the Naruto/Ino :3
Molly namikazi chapter 9 . 3/2
'thanks for that it was hilarious
You are amazing at story writing/fanfics maverick,very touching end conclosion i loved it
artishkoza chapter 31 . 1/30
I really love your writing style and i thought the story was great but could have been a whole lot better. I feel like you underestimated the kyuubi in terms of chakra reservoirs and raw power in general. I loved the concept of the story but how you chose to play it out was not the greatest. Overall i thought this story was really good but needed more depth but if went a different route and was not rushed as much i feel like it could have been a really unique masterpiece.
sir jm chapter 31 . 1/30
Well the story was awesome and funny as hell and sad at the end but keep up the good work ;).
Paarthurmax chapter 7 . 1/11
Man you have a really good story but you have so much grammer error and mispelling that's it's torture to read, you should correct all that and repost your story it will be so much better
Stoned Kirito chapter 2 . 1/10
Ok I know this was written a long time ago but I just can't read it, it's just gone way too far from cannon. I can handle the whole back in time scenario but I just can't handle the whole parent thing, Naruto's parents are Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, changing them is unacceptable in my opinion. I really wanted to read this story until I saw that.