Reviews for Cagalli's Birthday Present
ladycagalli1804 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
kinda reminds me of mumble happy feet. . .

penguins?

wait. .wait. . wait. . .! Athrun is that rally loaded? so DAMN RICH! he can afford a PENGUIN!? i really rolled on the floor laughing. . the way you describe the penguin. . a bird wearing a tux?

Athrun is so sweet. . he reminds me of my other half *boyfriend* well he always i mean ALWAYS like WEEKLY . . buy me a tub of ice cream! yum yum! and everyday dose of chocolates! yeah! im a very lucky girl.
Hegodart chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
that was halarious..i couldn't stop laughing at the poo poo bear thing..lol nice fic i like it alot different from the other ones!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
that was a very cute fanfic...and Athrun is just soo adorable!
Jess chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
This story is also awsome. Like I said you are a great writer. That would be so funny to see Athrun in a penguin suit. I would die of laughing, but you got to admit that would be an awsome birthday present. Getting a penguin for your birthday, that would be so cute. I love your storys.
risingsundynasty chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Sharks? I was expecting lion... Still, I can't stop myself from laughing after reading this! Keep up the good work!
Naiyobi chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
hahaha! i just can;t stop laughing ! it is so funny! athrun dressed in a penguin suit! nice job! hahaha!
Aya Eucliffe chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
hehehe your right penguins are freakin cute!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Athrun is a penguin suit! That's something I would like to see. This fic is so funny. I can't believe Athrun would go to greater heights to give something special to Cagalli. Well, that's the kind of guy he is. I love this fic. Great job.
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
:3 Interesting birthday gift for Cagalli. A real live baby penguin. And I like the part when Athrun dress up a penguin suit. GREAT STORY! :D
neji447 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
lol i hope u will make more storieS!ty