Reviews for Everlasting
eka chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
wow this is great...please update soon...
SRAS9 chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
The story is great but you should find a beta because you have many mistakes. Even though, you did a great work! And I'll be waiting for updates!
poems2songs chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
great update... lots of drama... seems that everyone is very emotional... so everyone knows the truth now... what will happen next... update when you can... please and thank you!
Precilla chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Interesting enough story so far, but reading along I've noticed that you switch pretenses often. Like the sixth paragraph, the story goes from present to past tense to present again. I'm just curious if that is your writing style or just something you might have over looked. Can't wait to read more. :D
LovelyOdette chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
This story is so heartbreaking! Both couples need to get together and experience some happiness. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update when you can!
cherryblossomnights1995 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
that was really good! i'm hoping you post the end soon, because it is a really good plot. there are some grammatical errors that you should probably proof-read for, but other than that it's really good. :D
sulou chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
So glad you finally updated this story. I was really curious as to why Kenshin would betray Kaoru like that. Looking forward to what happens next now that the truth comes out.
poems2songs chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
great update... seems that after the wedding everything went downhill for everyone... so the truth finally came out... misao has leukemia and everyone is affected... will other truths come out too or will they continue to pretend... what's next... update when you can... please and thank you!
sapphirehimitsu chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
Finally you updated after so long! I thought you were going to abandoned this awesome story.. Sobs.. I am so very happy that you finally updated! D

Great chapter! The truth is starting to unfold! Simply can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you will update soon k! D
thereviewergirl chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
aw... that's just sad :(
misao91 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
POOR KAORU AND AOSHI! T-T

and misao is going to die?/ NO!

SHE CANT DIE . !

kenshin and kaoru have to be together as aoshi and misao!

misao cant die that will be very very sad T_T

please don't kill misao u.u
cool-it 17 chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Hi! my first time of reading your fic and I'm hook! Your story is really dramatic and good! please update soon, pretty pretty please!
miniwoo chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
No! Kenshin married Misao. Who cares if shes dying? Thats just wrong! Well I have to agree with Kaoru that he should have fought the decision. Kenshin is just a sap though. What if Kaoru and Aoshi start getting closer. They must be friends on some level right? An what better revenge for Aoshi?
sapphirehimitsu chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Another long-awaited awesome chapter! Poor Kenshin, Kaoru and Aoshi! Stuck in this square relationship with Misao being the only happy one.. Wonder what is going to happen next..

Simply can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you will update soon with a longer chapter! Hehe.. )
poems2songs chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
great update... kinda sad and surprising that kenshin married misao... he didn't even consider kaoru or aoshi's feelings... it's just unfair... and kaoru's parents - glad that the mom is voicing out and i think that it's good that misao overheard them... seems that misao is spoiled... hope kaoru voices out to kenshin about how he's a coward and that he betrayed her no matter what the reasons... seems that aoshi is biding his time as well... lots of drama... update when you can... please and thank you..