Reviews for The Park and the Church
LupinIIIisTheRealBae chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Totally off topic, but I've been re-watching TeniMyu as well!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Interesting... xD Poor priest... and Choutarou, I'll bet he wasn't too happy about the church incident either... ; Being Christian and all. But anyways, it was really cute and I loved it, thanks so much for writing!
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Atobe is becoming commoner-fied! lol hahaha Akaya's cute
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Lol bun-kun thats so cute!
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
lol! yay for dirty pair, and KATSU NO WA HYOUTEI MAKERU HA SEIGAKU! YAY!...kinda...
Tsuiren chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
xD Waah, how cute! And funny, as usual, haha!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Nice!
bob chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
i'm kind of surprised they didn't remember getting their butts beaten by fudomine in that first tournament. especially shishido-san. although i suppose if tachibana-buchou had been there, it'd have jogged his memory more.
The Blue Penguin chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
The wonders of Pocky! - I actually miss eating that stuff T_T.. Atobe should really eat more "peasant food", as he puts it..

Loved this. THe Hyoutei boys are in character and they are way too funny. And add in Rikkai and Fudomine too! Seriously, you made my day..
Dazed Dreamer chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
- “We shall take our leave now.” Atobe declared with his supercilious smile and a snap of the fingers, his team-mates followed him in a well rehearsed order, looking impressively rich. -

Well-rehearsed, indeed. I can totally imagine that. And the part with the three Rikkai boys walking off into the distance somehow reminded me of Saiyuki, when they always look towards the setting sun and strike a pose. .

Believe it or not, I've only heard of, and tried, pocky this year! Sometime in like, March-ish. XD

Good luck with the bio thing! XP Glad you updated.
shadowinRW chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
I would tell you how much I enjoyed this chapter, but I'm too busy laughing!
LovableDuck chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
GOD IS A GINGERBREAD MAN! XD hahahaha ok seriously, this is great...)
KeikoHyuuga chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
ICA HASNT EVEN READ IT, BUT I THOUGHT THAT ID REVIEW. IT SUCKS. I'm kiddingg. ANYWAYS. I DONT THINK THAT THERE WAS A POINT TO THIS. I JUST THOUGHT THAT ID BUG YOU. AND ICA ISH HAVING FUN WITH THE CAPS LOCK. WE
endlessly chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I love this XD

Kirihara is so cute *glomps him*

looking forward to chapter 3

Makeru no Seigaku!

HAWHAWHAW.

WE ARE THE HYOTEI FANGIRLS :D

oh.

and redbull and pocky is not to be eaten together. i tried and stayed hyper for a whole day .