Reviews for Notes
JDWalker chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Aw! I thought that was cute. I really really liked this fic. I was just thinking to myself that Renji and Nanao would make a very interesting couple and this was just perfect. I would have liked a full story with the two of them just to see how it would be but this was a nice read.
Creeper J chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Very nice.

GOTCM
crazyarsonist chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh wow, so someone DOES write some good Renjicrack stuff. Haha.

Renji and Nanao make up a strange little couple if you think about it, but with the way you did it, I don't think it's strange at all.

Good job!
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
very cute.
RunAway Angels chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
omg so cute and IS THAT A RENBYA implication I detect there? tres tres cool!
asiarose283 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Yay! This was really cute. Normally I'm a huge Shunsui/Nanao fan, but there is something rather interesting and strangely alluring in the idea of Renji/Nanao, even if it is total crack . But Opposites attract, right? :)

Actually, it's probably my fav crack pair, even though I had been sure I was the only one, but I guess not (yay!).

I had thought of writing a story with them, too, so maybe one day, haha :)

Anyways, I really liked this, the story was cute and everyone was in character, which is not always easy in a crack story but you did a wonderful job. Please keep writing (maybe even more Renji/Nanao) :)
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I haven't thought about this pairing before but I really liked it. I'm an avid ShunsuiNanao supporter and I love pairing Renji with Orihime but this sure is a lovely story. Thanks for sharing it with us. )
monophobia her chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Awh. I adore the idea of RenjiNanao,

really I do.

It's like a mini-OTP of mine.

You did darling hon.

Nanao and her organizational skills.

Hah!
Marin Liliz chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Faithful fan reporting for service!

It is a very nice little fic with a very unusual pair, but quite sweet. And what girl in her perfect mind wouldn't fall for Renji*_*
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
dont like the pairing but i do like the story good job