Reviews for Heroine
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
wow this story is so much different than any other I have read here! And i hope this one is not wrote out of personal experience!

I love how U did it through the random flashbacks and the possibilities of changing situations :D And it looks like few reborn stories of Sm characters, too! U handled this story perfectly, made us understand it the way we want to see it and understand it and U also gave us enjoyment! So thank you a million times!

kindest regards!
Red KH chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
-.-
littlemichiru chapter 12 . 5/17/2008
That was a really confusing i prefer the know how to done!
littlemichiru chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
Its a nice ending,but really really sad!
littlemichiru chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
I believe that this is an excellent ending!
Serena105 chapter 10 . 2/29/2008
that was great
Serena105 chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
that was great
Serena105 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
that was great i loved it
OxMiss PeachesXo chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
my mouth dropped when i read the word bong.

hahaha. our very own haruka getting high on the ol' cannibus train.

thats great.

_
LitaDelacour chapter 12 . 11/6/2007
wow it's over. i loved the 1sh ending the best. the second one made me sad,poor Ruka and Michiru. the 3edd one was ok.

kecca chapter 8 . 9/10/2007
It's an interesting story, I'd like to see what happens.

Keep writing!
LitaDelacour chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
anither great chapter. ok so i get how usagi and haruka came to be,but what about haruka and michiru...are they still a thing?i can't wait for more.

Thepillows93 chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
NO! NU! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO RAPE! DAMMIT HARUKA RUN! KICK THEIR ARSES! DX please don't let Haruka get raped by of all people, MEN EW LOL :(
Thepillows93 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
XD play on Haruka, play on
LitaDelacour chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
wow,anoher great chapter. i like how this chapter explained alot of things. yep,drugs suck a$$.ok so what exactly is ahruak and michiru's relationship now?i'm sure haruk would have gone to the cafe if she was not draged to the room with druggies and junkis. man she just got gangraped..i haruka needs to get off the drugs. does michiru know about tis drug proble?ok now more questions.