Reviews for Honeymoon Turned Red
naash chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
poor neji. he was so eager too :) love it
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
hahaha great story, too bad that the honeymoon didnt turn out the way neji wanted
OxIzzyxO chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
HAHA so funny! but poor Neji...well mabie next time.
jokerstrikesback chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
is it coincidence or something? i had that kind of situation..NOT getting into the details but hey, even the smartest can be the most clueless person in the world. (does that even make sense?)

excited to read more. hey if you went far enough for this trilogy, you could even have them have kids. wonder what it'll look like? 0_o
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I didn't know had more parts to it. So after your email I went to check out the other two and they are halarious!

I laughed so hard. Poor neji!

That was perfect:)
Chapppyy chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
LOL aw poor neji XD

so jks
Wei chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This fiction made me smile. :) Thanks for it.
Youkai Koneko chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
(Inner: Please...make her STOP!)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God, that's hilarious; how could Neji not have gotten it?

God, I nearly fell off the chair from laughing so hard! But seriously, he's supposed to be a prodigy, the SMART one.

(Inner: Hey, remember me? *knocks on skull* I'M TH SMART ONE IN THIS MIND, AND I'M TELLING YOU TO SHUT UP!)

*pouts* Sorry... Well, good oneshot, C.D.-sama! :P
xX-Puu-Xx chapter 1 . 12/28/2007

I didn't read this before Uncommon Urges!~ I guess I didn't really NEED to, but... oh well. I liked it.

Poor Neji... He'll never understand...

Poor Tenten, too! Sheesh. She had to spell it out for him. Isn't he supposed to be a genius? That must've been insanely embarassing..
Milli Tora chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
XD LOL Oh wow, it takes a 'dot' to ruin a wonderful and special evening, haha. Ah well, I'm sure they had other...opportunities to complete the marriage deal ;) So this was the first story of your trilogy, funny and comes complete with a clueless Neji, haha. And they call him a genius, how adorable.
Aireonna chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Aw! That's so mean! Poor, poor Neji...I want more! :) great job
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
hilarious! Neji's a friggin HALFHEAD! :D

keep up the good writing! :D
Dudly chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Why did I knew it would end up that way? XD

Oh, yeah. Because nobody resist Neji, unless...

Yeah. You had me a good laugh at the end! XD

Good piece of work

Dudly -xx-
Mysteriol chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
ZOMG, cass-san, how could I have missed this nejiten out! This was hilarious, funny, nothing short of an awesome nejiten fic I'd want to glomp anyday, anytime! Loved the plot, unique as it is, loved tenten and neji in here. Hehe (though I have to admit, the bits at the starting were beginning to get yummy until Tenten dropped the bomb.), but then again, that was what made everything go quirky funny, what with neji freakin' out and worrying over the craziest things with his misunderstandings! ...Oh yeah, the part about the Uchiha brat reclaiming his throne as the anti-social freak? Brilliant. XD I love you for that, no less the bit where Neji had thought Tenten had taken a likings to dogs and had decided to go-at-it with Kiba. ZOMG.

Neji's ability in making a pun (or lack thereof)...certainly amuses me. XD Ahaha.
4give4get chapter 1 . 10/29/2007