Reviews for The Power to Morph
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
It's a great story and please make a sequel story!
Animorphin' Girl chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
Is it over?
Swiftwing1 chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Wait, what? he storys over? NO NOOOO! Please write more!
kirallie chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
Will there ever be a sequal? Can they save their home town?
the true elec chapter 19 . 1/7/2009
A well written story. Some things seemed off as I'd been expecting the books and got the T.V. show something I never saw much of. any chance of finding out how the rest goes, with others infected and mabe Tobias' reunion with Rachel, I don't know if that was done in the show or not. Tobias Ax and even Jake were in character,I don't know much about the rangers to comment though.
harmonator62 chapter 19 . 11/19/2008
An interesting melding of the two story lines. The character development was top notch again. Tobias and Tommy were very close to the original characters. The ending felt a little flat. I would reccomend using a cliff-hanger, the whole "we're going to win" theme is rather vague. Just end with Tobias' last line.
xRedGalaxyx chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Um...Tobias is an Andelite. That was why the first one came to earth. To find him, and protect him. Tobias knows this.
silvane chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
um... *raises hand* as an avid animorphs fan, can I point out that morphing /does/ get rid of any injury? /major plot point/. It saved Marcus from dieing in book four, when they met Ax. He, along with the other animorphs, sans Tobias and Ax (still in the crashed dome) morphed into dolphins. They attacked some sharks hunting a whale(long story) and his tail got bitten off. He had to demorph then remorph, atop the whale to save his life. Also, in the book where they discovered two other andelites living on earth, it was a Big Deal when one of them was 'allergic' to morphing, because he lost his tailblade, and if he could morph, he could regain it /when he morphed/. The 'healed by morphing' thing is one of the main reasons the animorphs could hide what they were. When siblings and school principals are Controllers, it would be child's play for them to notice, 'hm...Jake/Cassie/Marco/Rachel always have broken arms/broken ribs/holes in their side/shattered cheek bones/laser burns, where the 'Andelite bandits' got hit. Maybe it's related?' even that wasn't true, their parents or guardians would be hauled in on child abuse with all the life threatening injuries they've acquired. And they have acquired a lot of those. Maybe you were thinking of the book "Switchers", where humans in animal shape carried over injuries.
Aris-5221 chapter 19 . 11/7/2007
great story! it's sad that the Jake can't morph anymore. Hope you continue soon.
kirallie chapter 19 . 10/18/2007
Great story! Sad that Jake can no lnoger morph though. Is that the end the end or just the end of the chapter?
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 19 . 6/25/2007
This story rocks and I'm sad that Jake lost his morph ability.
Blackguard chapter 19 . 6/24/2007
awesome chapter, please say that there is gonna be more of this fic. i would hate to see it end here
anyabar1987 chapter 19 . 6/24/2007
Don't tell me that is the end. I love this story, I wish you would write about them freeing rachel. this story has kept me on the edge of my seat
anyabar1987 chapter 18 . 6/23/2007
yay jake is free is he going to be alright? I hope you get rachel and she is alright.
Blackguard chapter 18 . 6/22/2007
yay jakes free, keep up the good work