Reviews for Shadowed Conviction
Chuana chapter 6 . 1/27
This is a really great story!I hope you Finnish it real soon!
Mischievious Kitsune chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Wah! You just had to stop as the story just got to the good point...oh well. I hope this story wasn't dropped since its been around 3 years since you last update. Other than that I love the story and how real Sora seems in his reaction to suddenly finding out he's the Keyblade's Chosen. Can't wait for more!
Kingdom hearts birth by sleep chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
please update! its been almost 3 years.
JulieHottie12 chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
nice
Sanluris chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Whoa. This is good so far. I am very interested...I hope there are more chapters soon. I'll swing back around to check, even if I don't have an alert X3 Shows how obsessed I can get when I read stories like this, that are eye catching..ah...anyway this was a good first chappie. I feel like poor Sora sometimes, seeing things out of the corner of my eye, only my difference is that they're not actually there.. '

I look forward to reading lots more chapters :) Keep it up. It's cool that you post them-the way I am trying to write for fanfiction now is get a whole bunch of chapters written (or maybe even the story finished) before I post it. If I get too stressed thinking that people are waiting for an update and I have no ideas (well I'm not sure if my stories are so popular) then I will stop writing. It's odd. Done rambling now
bonbonpich chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
where's the next chapter. this story's amazing. it's not exactly related to original. but you turn it the other way around which fits perfectly and somehow quite original to your own. i love how you describe rikuxsora. continue soon. this's one of my favorite RikuxSora i've ever read.
HorseMagic17 chapter 6 . 12/4/2007
Great Job. Cant Wait for the next chapter. Up date soon Please!
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
Hey wow. This has the potential to be an amazing romantic epic. You'll finish this won't you? I like the twist and turns along with all of the farmiliarity...if that's a word...and if I could spell that correctly.

Great stuff. Keep going!
music-is-luv chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
Oh! Okay got to read up to a half of chappy three in teh morning. God, I'm so obssessive. Anyjoo, it's AWESOME! So is this, like, gonna be a remake of Kingdom Hearts only betterer and RikuSora(Chyah!) instead of (Gag)Sora(GagGag)Kairi?

Oh, can't wait to read the rest! Well, until after skool! Ack, 5 tests today. Urggh...Pwned.

~Loren The Wise
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Didn't get a chance to read the whole first chappy since my dads screaming at me to get off and get my arse to bed but I promise I'll read it tommorow and leave a BIG FAT JUICY STRAWBERRY-FLAVORED review! Mmkay?

Anyjoo, as far as I've read it's been grand! Keep up teh good work, okies?

~Loren The Wise
Kichi Hisaki chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
This chapter was creepy, explained a few things, and laid back. A good intermediate chapter to take a break in and relax your mind, yet at the same time, feed it with some good plot.

Update soon! _
AngelicConquistador chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
:D Who! A new chapter! It was exciting. Lol, super mutilation machine... XD I would've wanted one of those! *makes an exploding noise* And now all of a sudden I confused myself. Is Ansem like... Xehanort's Heartless or the REAL Ansem? It's been a while so I'm kind of like this: "..." _ plus day light savings time screwed me up. Anyway, great chapter! And Sora could go to Halloween Town! One of my favorite places. :D Update when you can!

-rei
finem chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Twilight Town, eh? Do I smell a Roxas coming on...at some point in the future? I'd be curious to see how that would work out.

This was totally a transition chapter and it felt like one, a lot of dialog and explanation, not a whole lot of action. that's fine. These kinds of chaps tend to be more difficult to write, tho, because they tend to have lower energy in general, but no worries. I think you did fine. I like the fact that you've taken parents into consideration is this story because...yeah, a lot of people don't. Sora's mom's adorable!

Hm...as far as next destinations, I suppose that will depend on whether or not they find the King in Twilight Town. Are you planning to stick strictly to canon game worlds, because if not, I've always thought it would be awesome to have Sora visit Jim Hawkins on a Treasure Planet world. If so, I've always been fond of Neverland and learning how to fly _

Nice job with this story. 'Tis truly enjoyable.
Lady of Revenge chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
I was kinda preparing to write a long-ass review, but now I'm just too tired and speechless and stuff. Your story officially rocks, I absotely adore things that combine modern-world and the creatures/events of the series :3 I feel so bad for Sora, but then again... in this, afterwards, he seems so much like he's in the game, adventurous, ready to go. And Riku.. oh dear boy, I love that guy to death. The best friend you could ever have, seriously! So.. Is Ansem like the good guy or the bad guy here? :o I do hope for more, it's very interesting.. (I get chills by even thinking about what I'd do if I were Sora. I would probably go crazy if I found myself in different world entirely, never sure if I could go back... :/)
Love Psycho chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
Okay, checked it out! Love it and want more. That scene with Donald and Goofy would have been right in a comedy routine...then again they are basically a comedy act throughout all of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

Hm...reminded of a conversation me and my sister had; three dreebs and an Auron...came from Olympus Collosium...sounds like a TV show...

eek! Rambling and I have to go now! Late!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »