Reviews for The Infinity Crisis
KingBowser444 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
The story was entertaining and well written, but I must say that I was diappointed that Jim didn't have a "EAT DIRT, EVERYONE IN THE VACINITY!" moment. :)
lordthrax chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
really good!i just love crazy crossovers like was a little weird to see blosc and teen titans in the same its okay.

you should continue it with another villian
Cylon One chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
Radical. Please keep this going till the end. That Limbo Lounge was cool.
Alfonso-T-D-O-M chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
What the fork is Going on...? People coming in and out of the nexus! This is going to be a long month for my char... heck you even got the resort of the canceled shows...

Do you KNOW How long will take to separate, and patch the universes you're affecting? Weeks, nothing less...

(In case you were wondering about the rant, My char is who gets to do the clean up of the crossovers, returning the universes to their original state, without suppressing too much info in them... -like access does in Marvel and DC, but in a hwell lot bigger scale-)
Cylon One chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
This is all going very well so far. One can't help but feel sorry for the alternate Ron who was betrayed by the Nazi Kim. Wonder if they were as close as our Kim and Ron are. I can't believe and also find it cool to see that the cast of THGttG is getting involved in this "save the multiverse" deal as well.