Reviews for Coming Home
Leyton03 chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
I read your story and i love it i really hope you consider finishing it would love to read the rest of it.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
I just read this straight thru and I love it. I wish you would update. I'm dying to know who Brooke is engaged to, it has to be someone she doesn't want Peyton to know about with the whole, "that's not important right now" comment.
demeter18 chapter 16 . 3/4/2009
Really loved this story-was kinda hoping there would be more to follow-would love to know what would happen with Breyton.
natarma chapter 16 . 2/27/2009
I do not know what she is thinking ... Really believe that everything will be OK with them, after what she did to them? I can't wait to see what'll happens all of them next?
Samantha Montgomery chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
that was great! is it over or whats going on here lol i really want to know what happenes with peyton and brooke :) its great writing really enjoyed it :)
Lucas and Peyton Scott chapter 16 . 12/1/2008
please update!
judy88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Hey you i just read this story and i really liked it. i hope you give it another shot and at least end it with one or two chapters so its really a complete story in the end cause its really good.
luke-n-peyton chapter 16 . 4/9/2008
This is a great story. Any chance you might start writing it again? I would so love to read more of it!
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 16 . 1/25/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS SO PERFECT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UD! CANT WAIT! THIS IS SO AMAZING!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Interesting story

post soon
LizMaxforever chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
this is such a great story Lucas and payton are great together!
watchxxthexsky chapter 16 . 1/7/2008
i'm so sad you decided to put this on hiatus. i absolutely love this story, along with every other story you write. but, i know what it's like to hit a roadblock with your work, it's not hard to do! here's to hoping you find inspiration soon!
jasper41164 chapter 16 . 12/13/2007
please update want to know what happens next
Analle chapter 16 . 12/9/2007
Hey! Believe me or not, but i come from Switzerland (so sorry if my english is not good enough) and i discovered your story like that.. And i was so amazed that i read the first chapter and i couldn't stop thinking of your story. I wanted to know what would happen next. I just finished the sixteenth chapter and i can't wait for the seventeenth!

Anyway, i just want you to know that when i read your story, i can forget my world for a while and it feels good. Very good.

So thank you! thank you so much!

and congratulations! Your writing is beautiful, i love it!
jordanfan360 chapter 16 . 12/5/2007
great update!

i hope they could be friends later on, although i haven't forgotten how coniving she was... so better nah! lol