Reviews for Homecoming
asialisek chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
yes-s-s-s-s-s it's worth it to keep writing!

You know.. I have a bit of an obsession with the SxS pairing, which means that when I find a fic that's readable, I need to devour it in one fell swoop - which also means that when I find an author that does an amazing job of doing these two justice, but in personality and dynamic, well, I wouldn't say ''stalk'' per say, but I would definitely lean towards that "OH MY GOSH PLEASE KEEP WRITING BECAUSE THERE ARE SO "SO" FEW WRITERS OUT THERE THAT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THESE TWO OFF THE PAGE!" *cough* right.

So yes, you fall into both categories. :D And now I'll have to go through your fics and eat. them. up. XD

BTW, if your the same Lady Tempest that's been around since.. mm.. let's see.. at 2001'ish? 19'ish? Then I've been a fan over the years. The SxS 3 didn't really flourish until about three or four years ago, but it's holdin' out strong. I really do hope you add more to this story.

Same feeling on Rinoa - though I do appreciate some author's giving her a break here and there; the, just a girl caught in-between a big-somethin'-o-denial, when it comes to those two.

I was ALMOST worried when Seifer started talkin' about his raven hair angel, but then I read your little auth. notes and was content to keep reading. Lol.

I Squall flirting... intrigues me. Fair to say, he's not usually the one to be makin' the first play, but is there hinting that something transpired? or i could just be projecting. Either way, YES!

More please~ with about six cubes of sugar and nice, fresh cream. ;9
the Prince's Jewel chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
I think I wanna know where the rest is.
Heian Edenwood chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
Hm... I really liked this chapter... well, the whole story so far. _ I'm aware that you haven't updated in about 6 years... but it'd be nice if you did. :)
Darkyu chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
I read this really fast! It was awsome, I'll wait anxiously for you to update, so good luck!
Darkyu chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
I totally understand you! She is MORE than a pain in the ass! I HATE HER; I HATE HER; I HATE HER! But, I think you are right... ha, I will review you again when I finish all the chapters. For now, I can assure you this is an awsome story!
Sesshomaru-bishounen chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
Aw, poor Seifer, he's so screwed.

I think Squall was pretty much in character in this part. It is hard to write Squall in these type of situations...I know.

But GREAT job so far.
Kanda Yuuki chapter 7 . 4/27/2005
Your story is quite interesting. Hope you'll update soon.
Eternal-Darkness2 chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
Have I mentioned that I love your character development in this? They are so...IN character. Which is what some(if not most) SxS fics lack. This is great. I loved it and I hope you'll update soon!

**Tootles**

~Eternal_Darkness*~
JillyBean3 chapter 7 . 6/20/2004
oh great story hun, i can't wait for you to update! great twist on it and i LOVE it! you need to update ASAP!
Gentle Kit chapter 7 . 5/13/2004
o me like! please continue!
InSaNe KeYbLaDeR chapter 7 . 3/19/2004
Hey I love your chapter. Please continue!
Squall was flirting? o.O I must be blind.
ctapult chapter 7 . 11/21/2003
This story is still great. Please continue. Especially with your Bloodcrosskey, too!
Wai - Aki chapter 7 . 10/9/2003
I have a knack of not reviewing...it's so bad! I've read this one too! But looks like you haven't updated this from the last time I read it either! Please update this one too, this is so interesting! I can't wait to see Squall explain to Seifer about his father.

- Wai
Kursed SeeD chapter 7 . 10/3/2003
I like this fiction. You're keeping Squall in character, yet letting him be flirty. And I had thought it almost impossible. :)
Ceranja chapter 7 . 9/26/2002
When exactly is there more to come? Iwannareadmoreiwannareadmore! _ This fic rulez!