Reviews for Zell's Turn to Suffer

Uh... yeah! Way to go! Can't think.. of much to say.. keep it up! :P
Verdanii chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Hehhe, great ficcy.
Kursed SeeD chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
*laughs insanely* that was just.. awesome.. poor, poor zell!
FeatheredEdge chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
hahahha, I loved reading this story! I wish there were more like it!
Verdanii chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Seifer sexy sexy Seifer.

SeiferXZELL is the best!
Renn chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
bad, bad zell! will he ever find a way to get his hot-dogs?
Mandeh Almasy chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
LMAO! no you didn't girl...the end surprised me...i figured maybe Seifer was gonna rape him but man you got me and i laughed so great man.
Remorseful Youth chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
lol.. this fic is jus too funny.. Hehe..
mad.child chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Mmm, mmm, good! _
Seifer's lil' Chickenwuss Otherwise known as Grinning Reaper chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
OH MY GOD! ::falls on the ground laughing like an idiot:: That was the funniest...no, the best...NO the MOST FUNNIEST BESTEST thing I've ever read! It was cute and perfect and! ARG I HATE YA COS YOU WRITE BETTER! Okay. I'm better. Okay. THAT RAWKED! Do it again! Sorry. I watch Men in black too Much. Bye!
Maiji chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
*dies laughing* LMAO! That was perfect! XDDDDDDD

And Zell is so cute *-*
Arayuru-san chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
I think that this is an extremely cute story...that and the dialogue between Zell and seifer is funny…Poor Zell! :)
LaughingWolfGirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Ya know, i read this at your site several months ago...and it still has my laughing myself right out of my chair. Poor, poor Zell, you have his character down to a "T" and Seifer, wonderful, devious, amused Seifer lying there in his boxers...Yum..*grin*...Your such a wonderful writer.
Yonaka no Inu-Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
One word. "ROFLAO!"
Mersid chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
This was extremely funny. I am currently out of breath and choking on my own laughter.