Reviews for Sweet Days of Summer
nayin17 chapter 3 . 9/27
Love Harry and Ginny
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/27
Harry and Ginny are so cute
nayin17 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
harry is so ginny
nayin chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Love this
Lucy Tonk Lupin chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
i love this! r u going to write when they get together?
sunlitdays7 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Ah! What happened?

There IS another chapter, right? Because, I guess you could leave it there, but that would be so terrible because I love how you write Harry and Ginny- especially when they haven't yet gotten together. It makes the happy ending even better.

So meanwhile, I'm hyperventilating at the thought that this might be over, and desperately wishing, hoping, praying that you're just taking a break from "Sweet Days of Summer"...
juice14 chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Nice story! Tender innocent moments between my fave couple heh. You seem to have a flair for descriptive imagery, very good work!
Mintacia chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Aww, poor Ginny!

Update soon please!D
risaroo852 chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Hey guess what?

You should update soon!
Devatron2000 chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
I wish you would wright more and soon it is a very good story.

beabeababy chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
Very good update soon please
squee77 chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
I'm really eager to read the next chapter so update fast!
Loyd1957 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Hey, I just read your chapters and I was so enthralled. I see the last time someone reviewed was in July. Hopefully, you WILL continue. You are one of the few whose story flowed perfectly and the timing of everything was right on.

I hope you continue.
Jimmy chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Whosh. Lol i don't know the phrase to say how relieved i am to hear you say you are taking a break. I thought you were gonna give up on Sweet Days of Summer! I hope you aren't though. Anyways take a nice long break you deserve it. (just not too long) I look forward to your upcoming chapters. Take Care!

purple smurfs r real chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
i love harry and i absolutely love harry and ginny together! thanx so much
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »