Reviews for Lothiriel's Journal
Anon chapter 10 . 1/24
Perfect! :)
Anon chapter 9 . 1/24
The anticipation is strong in this chapter. Very strong.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/24
? I'm shocked. He wrote a love letter.
Anon chapter 7 . 1/24
I wonder if Eomer acted the same way with other ladies, if her worries are simply based on not having seen him with other women.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/24
Sounds like she does have some sense.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/24
Belechtor's guide has been an unending source of mirth and useful hints for quite a while. I'm so glad you got a copy. ;) Brilliant.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/23
I found Lothiriel in this passage very endearing.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/23
She sure is caught up in a dream. You show so realisticly the all consuming passion of youth.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/23
I hope your romantic young heroine is not too much put out by real life and an arranged marriage.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Lady Bluejay. This story has made me:

•Stay up all night
•Laugh so much that I probably woke my neighbors.
•Laugh so much I got a cramp from it.
•A lesbian

Was I the only one to notice how Eothains virgin advice kinda matched Ivriniels wife advice? Stay covered up, dim the lights... Just that was hilarious.

Frostless
Sarah chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
A short review is inadequate to express my admiration and appreciation. I've been alternating between your stories and Lia's and have enjoyed them immensely. So beautifully romantic, sensual yet tasteful. Stories like these are why we wade through the sophomoric tripe that other authors present as literature. You would have made Tolkien proud. :)
Lily1992 chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
I love this Story )
KnowInsight chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
LOL omg that book ]
A great story as always Lady Bluejay.
Thanks for sharing it.
Glory Bee chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
I absolutely loved this Lady BJ! You write fabulous dialogue which is something that means a lot to me. I was sorry to see the story end. Shout out to Lia for the use of Belector's book, I did not think to see it used again lol It was nice to see an angst free romantic tale for my fave couple :)
geox chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
simply the best story ive read about eomer and lothiriel. :]