Reviews for Heartfelt
Marni chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Please, don't let him die. I have no time to read the last chapter now (gotta rush to work), but I do hope Robert is alive when I'm back.
gremlin313 chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Hey there. I love your One Special Night fics (well all your fics really), but these especially as there are very few OSN writers. Please write more! I love them and wish there were more around. Always love the awkwardness between Catherine and Robert's family. Hehe. Grem x x
AssortedScribbler chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I had a feeling of foreboding when I read the begining, but when Robert turned up outside her door, I knew everything would be alright. I can't thank you enough for this fic, it's beautiful, and well written, and definitely worthy to be called the Sequel of the movie. You describe everything so vivdly, I have a hard time breathing half the time! Well done, and write again soon!

xxStellaxx
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I was so glad to see you'd posted this, and was even more glad when I read it, it's amazing! The atmosphere, the emotions, eveything is brilliantly written and so very real! It's great!

xxStellaxx
Kristi-Julie chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
Ohh, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the story!

im SO glad that Robert didnt let Catherine stay away from him! *grin*
completewithtypos chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
This is was such a great story! I almost stopped breathing when he had the second heart attack..but I'm glad that everything worked out in the end. Wonderful, as always!
OSUSprinks chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
You are amazing, truly amazing. I loved this so much more than I can really say. The fact that thye kept teasing and joking the whole way through was excellent. I loved Robert's talk with Jaclyn and Lori. I wanted to strangle Jaclyn, but I understood as well. Thanks for sharing!

happy writing,

Sprinkles
OSUSprinks chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
I love that he is having a heart attack, nearly died, and doesn't even really know where he is, but his main concern was whether or not they made love. lol So cute. Good thing he feel for a cardiologist. I loved this! Thanks for sharing.

happy writing,

Sprinks
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
AH

Okay, now I feel better. lol

I liked that he was still having issues with MaryBeth's death. I know that she was not the woman he married for a long time before her death, but I have always wondered if he was really over her, or if it took some time after the movie was over for him to recover.

Please don't kill him. I don't think I could take it. *looks at you with tears welling in eyes*

Thank you so much for sharing! oh, I accidently forgot to sign out of my friend's account after I did her a favor, and so I left a review for your "Out for the VisCount" under the name of Always Hopeful. :) She will most likely leave you a review under my name at some point, just to make things more confusing. lol Sorry about that.

Happy writing,

Sprinks
completewithtypos chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
OH MY GOD!

I love this! Well...Robert needs to be okay, but other than that minor detail which I'm sure you'll fix...I LOVE IT!