Reviews for Inevitable
So much awwwwwwwwww!
A connection between Inuyasha and Jinenji, how lovely!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
Is that shippo? If so how nice of u to put him in... most fics I read did not include him in just mentioned. Shippo is one of my favorite characters from inuyasha thank u for including him. \()/
Pinestripes25 chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
This is one of the funniest pieces of writing for Inuyasha that I have ever read. The first time I read it, I laughed harder and longer than I had in some time. Every once in a while, like now, I enjoy rereading it when I need a laugh. You are an excellent writer!
tomorrow4eva chapter 15 . 5/15/2016
Hehehe
tomorrow4eva chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
Awwww
tomorrow4eva chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
Roflol!
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
Sometimes I think Kouga shows up as much for the fight as for 'his woman'
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Inuyasha is so full of sad. These are really sweet shorts.
Taisho No Miko chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I can't say anything but I love it
VanessaxAtalanta chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
Chapter 11. Priceless. Completely, utterly priceless.
GryphonFledgling chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Gawd, I love drunk!Inuyasha so much. There's just something about the ever-proud being gently and mostly unknowingly being brought down to honesty through some liquor. I even have a headcanon about dogs and alcohol being bad for them figuring into why he would be a lightweight.

This is just so wonderful though. Between Sango's complete indifference to Miroku's drunkeness and Inuyasha's inability to realize that he's talking to the same person he's talking about... Seriously, I'm in love and am way over due in letting you know just how delicious this is.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Oh my god, this is the cutest thing.
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 11 . 8/23/2015