Reviews for Inevitable
GryphonFledgling chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Gawd, I love drunk!Inuyasha so much. There's just something about the ever-proud being gently and mostly unknowingly being brought down to honesty through some liquor. I even have a headcanon about dogs and alcohol being bad for them figuring into why he would be a lightweight.

This is just so wonderful though. Between Sango's complete indifference to Miroku's drunkeness and Inuyasha's inability to realize that he's talking to the same person he's talking about... Seriously, I'm in love and am way over due in letting you know just how delicious this is.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Oh my god, this is the cutest thing.
RosesAndRavens chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
Yes! To plan B!
The Calling chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
I loved this
The Calling chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
Awww
The Calling chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This was so sad and sweet I can't wait to read more :)
Dwarfkinz chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Hehehehehe! Too many giggles..
animegus farmus chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
'Sesshoumaru! Look out!' Said by Inuyasha of all people; I died laughing. Took forever to compose myself enough to get to the next part. And the next part...my sides, my sides. Ow. Oh Miroku, tell us again how the final battle went. Buwhahahahahaha!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
Uh-huh. )
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
I laughed myself silly. Oh. !
unfaithfullchild chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
I liked these drabbles, I did. Though, I must say, I would have been more content without the few AU thrown about towards the end.
Aspenmist chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
This chapter... Just LOL! I don't know who to feel more sorry for, the executors or executees of Plan B...
demon's purity chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
Huge sessy holding a tiny baby... adorable beyond words :)
Happinesssmile20 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Awwwwww! I knew it! Shippo! Lol, the koi and inuyasha!
aboulomania chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Absolute GENIUS! Genius I say!