Reviews for Inevitable
Yuuya chapter 11 . 3/15
Your sense of humor is perfect, this had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe Plan B indeed. And of course, Miroku's innuendos and teasing were great!
Yuuya chapter 2 . 3/13
Ah poor Shippo, his wish really yanked my heart strings!
StarlingChild4 chapter 16 . 2/26
I just spent the past hour or so devouring all these chapters, after having this fic saved as a bookmark for a few months. I absolutely loved them! I'll never tire of Inuyasha fics, especially InuKag!
StarlingChild4 chapter 12 . 2/26
I swear, Miroku always has to keep Inuyasha in check, lol
StarlingChild4 chapter 11 . 2/26
Hahahaha! Plot twist! XD
StarlingChild4 chapter 8 . 2/26
The ending reminds me of something my boyfriend brought up (he doesn't watch Inuyasha, nor does he care to start, but he sees me watch it from time to time, and I tell him about it): "Why doesn't Kagome take off the beads after they established their relationship? That would have been the ultimate sign of trust and love." The thought never quite left my mind (I love my OTP, but I'll be the first to admit they have PROBLEMS), and you weaved the concept beautifully. Well done.
StarlingChild4 chapter 5 . 2/26
See, THIS is what should have happened in the series! I love canon, but sometimes Takahashi-san got a little too invested in her tropes and gags. A scene like this is both in character and HEALTHY for both of them. Lovely :)
StarlingChild4 chapter 3 . 2/26
I LOVE JINENJI! AND INUKAG FEELS ON TOP OF THAT! *SQUEEEEEE*
StarlingChild4 chapter 2 . 2/26
Awwww! Shippo was watching over them! (And no doubt pranking Inuyasha with the fish, lol). This was so cute!
BlueBerryBoo chapter 12 . 10/25/2017
I LAUGHED OUT LOUD HA
AMAZING
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2017
So much awwwwwwwwww!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2017
A connection between Inuyasha and Jinenji, how lovely!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
Is that shippo? If so how nice of u to put him in... most fics I read did not include him in just mentioned. Shippo is one of my favorite characters from inuyasha thank u for including him. \()/
Pinestripes25 chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
This is one of the funniest pieces of writing for Inuyasha that I have ever read. The first time I read it, I laughed harder and longer than I had in some time. Every once in a while, like now, I enjoy rereading it when I need a laugh. You are an excellent writer!
tomorrow4eva chapter 15 . 5/15/2016