Reviews for Dark Chocolate
undoneaccount chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
O! I love the part at the end: "I like it." So so cute! I love Eden's character so much, she is just so perfect for the story line. ]
undoneaccount chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
That was a really cute chapter. Their bonding in a secret-kind of way. _
undoneaccount chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I'm so hooked on your story now, I'm going to have read it all the way through! After reading the first paragraph I decided your story will be added to my favorite story list. ]
Karabara2011 chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
O...M...G! I freakin love this story and I can't wait until u update it! please please PLEASE! update soon!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 13 . 6/14/2008
I love Johnny Depp's portrayal of Willy in the film. He's so good-looking!

Anyway, keep up your phenomenal work!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
Ooh, I remember SexyBack as the song by Justin Timberlake! Keep up your lovely writing!
iCraft chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
AW adorable chapter! i cant wait to se the next one.
rikkunen chapter 13 . 5/6/2008
I like your fanfic so much! Eden is so sweet and you know how to play Willy. Please, update soon! Can't wait for next chapter! ;*
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 13 . 5/3/2008
oh yay! italy!thats soo col...cant wait to see what happens there! luved it!
Yva J chapter 13 . 5/2/2008
First thanks for the shout out. Glad you liked the PMs and the reviews. Glad to see they didn't annoy you too terribly much. Maybe I should annoy you to read some of my stuff while I'm being annoying. mwah. ;)

But seriously, all weirdness aside. It's so good to see you back here with a new update. I wasn't sure you had intended to work on this, but I'm so glad that you are, because this is a very good story, and I have so enjoyed reading every single chapter. It's also very nice for me to write nice reviews for a change because lately I have felt rather snappish. ;)

Now they're going to Italy, that is so lovely and it does have romance written all over it. Especially if it's Venice. I am so totally excited about the upcoming chapters, as you can probably tell. :)

I loved the inclusion of the Wonka-vite, and it really works nicely as a way for her to get over being sick. It was sad to see the chapter open with her being sick, but it was realistic too.

As usual you write this story so wonderfully and this is one of the few stories that I can always get back into reading even after some time has passed between installments.

Glad to see you back. Don't keep us waiting this long for the next update, please. This story is great and I'm looking forward to the next update, but you already knew that! As for specifics, you go girl!

Happy writing! :)

~Yva :)
Sekar chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
wow, I am a big fan of this story!

Extremely well written and engaging.

I hope to see more of it soon.

Oh, and I am also for making the story M, so keep on chugging!
Gaming Girl chapter 12 . 2/16/2008
ohmygod

i just read like all of this story...

and its flipping wicked!

you HAVE to update!

its such a good story.

I cant wait to [hopefully] read more of the story.

xx
therisingharvestmoon chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
This is the BEST Wonkafic out here man. I love it. Nom nom nom green beans XD. Ahem. Willy Eden adorable cute. Please update I simply cannot wait to read!
EvanescentDream93 chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
Awesome chapter! I love your story and I think you do a great job at keeping Willy in character!

Please Update Soon!