Reviews for Out for the VisCount
CoraismyHomie chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
That was a really good story! I've had mono and you are right, it is no joke! Great job!
Merida Hughsie chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Good story again. I thought the ending a bit too abrupt but oh well. :) Mabrey is such a sly bastard but I couldn't believe his gall the kiss the Queen. I have to admit though that I would put it past him. And I also think of having him be a real jerk in my PD story. (*small voice* maybe you wanna check it out?)

Again good story.

LG Ilane
Quille chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
it was wonderful story! I've really enjoyed it, despite the fact it had one, but huge flaw - it was to short!

and I definitely love the idea of Viscount hitting on Clarisse :D
OSUSprinks chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
I love happy endings. I liked the way you wrapped it all up for us! Great story!
OSUSprinks chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
Awh. I can see them holding hands while sleeping. So Sweet.
MishkaPoof chapter 6 . 5/28/2007
RevSue!

you are absolutely wonderful! i love all your stories especially those containing CJ team up!

once more, the story is wonderful! i love how you write it and i love that the events are happening at the same time but it still doesnt confuse the reader! i love the story!

you know, you could publish a book! lovely, dear, expecting more and more from you each day!

Smiles, Mishka
ElizaDolittle1 chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
Totally read this on the forum, love love love!
chickenwriter chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
I love this story, a million things were happening at once, but I was never confused. I loved the Mary poppins and MAria and Nanny things. It made me laugh out loud. Great job!
The Marauders3 chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
yay! The ending always makes me feel warm and fuzzy, and incredibly glad that Mabrey isn't Charlotte's dad (you know how I love her, and how I'd hate for her to have a snake like him as a father!). Why is it that this gets better with every reading? Keep up the marvelous work, ladies! Can I hope for another collaborative story soon? Please? for me? because you love me so much? *grovels*

always,

-dragoneye
The Marauders3 chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
aw... I'm loving this story, it's so sweet :D
The Marauders3 chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
Well then! Clarisse and Joseph in the same bed! Could get interesting... ;)
AssortedScribbler chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
Oh this was such a beautiful ending! I loved the last paragraph so much, it's gorgeous, and the whole last chapter was brilliantly, subtly and wonderfully written! Congrats on another fantastic fic! And the Authur Mabrey, father of Elsie? That really knocked me, but then you knew it would! You were very clever there. I loved the Joesph/Clarisse romance of course, and I thought Charlotte being Clarisse's adopted daughter was perfect! Well done!

Captain Weirdo chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Wow! What a whirlwind ending! Ha ha - it was great. (I was really glad charlotte wasn't the viscount's daughter!)
AssortedScribbler chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
OK, I admit I haven't reviewed every chapter, I expect if I did that you would be throughly sick of me, butI had to review this one. It was so wonderfully written, the description, the thoughts, everything was brilliant, and I loved how you worked Mary Poppins, Nanny, Catherine and Clarisse into the same story again! Julie Andrews over load. Was I right in thinking Maria was also mentioned? Anyway, brilliant chapter, and I am so glad to see you're updating again!

AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Aw that was such a sweet first chapter! I loved how you wrtoe Clarisse here, so cool but at the same time, very passionate, amd Mavery... well, let's just say if I ever find out where he lives, he will not be featuring in your story very much longer! Brilliant so far, keep going!