Reviews for Steele Shadowed by the Past
Guest chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Very well done! I hope you decide to write again. Thanks so much for sharing
mjf2468 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
very good story and very good ending! Thank you for finishing it.
mjf2468 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
excellent story! great writing and suspenseful story. I hope you update soonest!
Neptunemoon chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Help, I am left hanging! Can't wait to see the end! Hurry! I've enjoyed your story immensely!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
OMG when I saw you updated I did my happy dance! XD
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
please update! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
You cant stop here!
Mrs. Nick Charles chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
I'm enjoying the Steeles' journey so far - I always liked when they took their capers overseas. I've just finished chapter 5 and I think I'm going to stop reading now and wait until its finished. I'm not too good with reading works in progress...instant gratification is SO my thing! But now that Columbini knows that Fabrini has a wife, there's got to be trouble coming. Why oh WHY didn't Laura Holt-Steele just stay home? Yeah right, Laura? She had to come. Lol. Anyway, think I'll read chapter 6 and THEN stop to wait for the finish - which seems to have been a long time coming. ;) I'm in the middle of writing a multi-part Steele story myself, and I know its not easy. Good luck.
Eliza Caste chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
This is very, very good. I am really enjoying this story. Please put up Chapter 9 ASAP! Believe me, you gotta get the entire series on DVD. This show is timeless. :)
Kacey L chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Thank you , thank you, thank you ! thanks for updating :) plz don't make us wait too long for the next chapter and keep up the good writing :):):):)
ShannonOhara chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
more!please
Nan008 chapter 7 . 5/18/2008
If you won't update soon, I will kill you myself! (so after the death threat) Great story!
LJLanham chapter 7 . 5/17/2008
I'm really enjoying this story... but it's frustrating for me to read works in progress. When we go so long between chapters, I have to keep rereading the entire piece. The story is great so far, I like the mystery, I like the relationship... but I hope you "find your muse" and post more frequently. :-) Thanks!
Lilmystery chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
I love a good Remington Steele story. I'm one of the new readers who stumbled upon it. I didn't review or wonder if you were going to update, because of your note in your profile saying you were sick. I didn't think you would continue, because you obviously had more important things to deal with. I hope this update means that you're feeling better. I hope so, and please continue with this story.
LJLanham chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
Great new addition! But don't leave us hanging like that... I can't wait to read more.