Reviews for Where the hell's MY flashback!
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Ohmygod this story was completely amazing, awesome! I just love every single thing in here, Naruto and Sasuke's flasbacks (which are millions btw) that tension around both, and the fact that they focus in each other and no one else and they just act so normaly and familiar around each other, and in one second they are so into each other, kissing like their lifes depend on it and in the next moment they are arguing like the best rivals they are. I love how you narrate too, the intensity of their relationship, of their bond and the way they connect, through their bodies and their minds, everything about it it's absolutely gorgeous.
I'm a big fan of yours already!
Bye :)
HersheyNightsKiss chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I know this was a loooong time ago but... I LOVED IT ALL!1!11!one
Mysteryscope chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
THIS STORY IS AWESOME !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Itachi dartboard.
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Hahaha Havnt read this in forever! I needed that laugh! Ha! That one right there
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
hahahahahha funny funny xD
Makkura Arashi chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh my god! I almost died laughing at work! It was my one free hour and holy God this is hilarious!
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Man, I love this fic. I really do love this fic. All the flashback jokes, meta jokes... thank you.
kawaii kaijuu chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I personally think this is how their reunion should have ended like in the anime! :D I adore your fics, damn how I come I didn't come across these sooner? Kudos!
Retroalien chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Lol at the "I can't believe it's not butter" statement XD
Dude you are just too awesome to be one person :D
Another wonderful story author-nim
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Lol! Next flashback moment with Sakura is going to be hilarious!
I luv Gary MOFO Oak chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Omg that was so fucking brilliant. love it xD
Serene Grace chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Okay, now THAT was VERY entertaining! Love your stories! Crack-fic and NaruSasu FTW!

Ta-ta

-Serena
XMistressChaosx chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
So, this was hot and hilariously funny. Mostly funny, my Gods, I was laughing like crazy. My Mom probably thinks I'm crazy. .' The ending was genius!

Thanks for sharing!

Till Next Time,

*Chaos' Mistress*
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loved the ending, poor SakuraxD

I can't help but to agree with Sasuke though