Reviews for After The Ball Is Over
Anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
'Sometimes he would invite some of the girls to dance only when he wanted something from them. But he is not a cruel person. He would let them dreamed on just a while longer until he got what he wanted from them. Then he would excuse himself politely and before they realized it, it was already over. He was out of their sight, out of their life and they would never see him again. He would make sure of that.'

If I recall correctly, Solomon hated humans therefore, he wouldn't even bother with them in that manner. Other than the fact that it was implied that all of Diva's Chevaliers mated with her at one point, Solomon has stated that she was not only their mother, but lover as well.

He wasn't a cruel man (in that sense at least), but when one considers how he and Cinq Fleches carried out those horrific experiments, it is fairly obvious that he had no regard for human life.

Moreover, the only reason he had asked Saya to dance with him was because she was the only girl at the gala who didn't stare and fawn over him. He couldn't take the looks of admiration from the other girls and chose her to be his dance partner, not because he wanted something from her.

I applaud you on your writing, but the way you characterized Solomon as a Casanova, put me off since he is far from that type of person. Charming, yes. But by no means is he interested in wasting time with human beings for he loathes them. Not only that, most of the girls at the school are around 16 years old; pretty creepy to imply that he's interested in minors, given the extreme age difference. Anyway, please take this into consideration the next time you write about him. Thanks.
purescandalous chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Woot flip the hair Solomon! I remember that episode...it was my favorite!xD
sun chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
hello! how are you doing? anyway to get to the point. i disagree with what saya said. the part where in he asked solomon where he got the blue rose.

“I have never seen a blue rose before. Where did you get it from?”

“My garden. Do you like it?”

“It’s lovely but it isn’t my favourite colour.”

“What is your favourite colour then?”

“Pink.”

she actually has in fact seen a blue rose before. have you forgotten? that day when karl left a rose on her table. it was blue wasnt it?

if you want you can leave it as is. it's a fanfic anyway.

i really admire youre chose of words. and this fanfic really made me smile all the way. there are only few fanfics dedicated to solomon. sadly.
cookiecrisp chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aw... so sweet! this is exactly why i like solomon better than hagi. i mean, if it was hagi saya danced with, in the end, would he pick a pink rose? no. he would probably just get a red lily (WHICH IS NOT SAYA'S BUT JOEL'S FAVORITE). just like what he did last time on episode 23 (the part when solomon wanted to speak to saya alone and hagi had nothing to do so he decided to pick a red lily while waiting). ok fine! maybe hagi decided to pick a red lily because probably it symbolized something but it still doesnt change the fact that solomon is an all around better chevalier and or person than hagi.

*no offense to hagi lovers, just making a point
Scarlet7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
ooh.. nice fic, i always liked solomon x saya.. too bad it didn't turn out that way, huh? anyway, ganbatte!
SemiPrecious chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
aww, waffy-fluffy-wonderful. solomon is /such/ a sweetheart. i hope to read more of your workd soon, this is so well done!
Wolfen Kahlon chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I like how you write Solomon. Your English is very good for a non-native speaker.

One little thing though: it's hard to tell from the anime art-style but Solomon is probably not wearing a blazer, it's more likely to be a double-breasted suit jacket.

I like this and hope to see more from you.
papapapuffy chapter 1 . 5/18/2007